𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙.

Damn he was ugly.

I carefully picked him up instantly putting my finger in his hand so he wouldn't make no noise. I looked at Coraline one more time before I crept out the room quietly shutting the door. I made sure I was carefully leaving the hospital hoping no one caught me or felt I was being suspicious and thankfully no one did.

The cool wind hit me when I got outside. I ain't care if her baby got sick he ain't mine to take care of.

I kissed my teeth realizing my mama ain't even have a car seat in her car. I shrugged my shoulders just keeping him in my lap as I drove to the trap house. I was kinda worried her baby was dead cuz he ain't wake up yet after everything that's happened, he was prolly just inna deep sleep.

It took me about 20 minutes to pull up to the trap house. I hopped out holding her baby carefully and ran inside straight to the basement where they took people who had to answer to their consequences.

I slid down the wall sitting on the cold floor staring at her son.

"Hopefully yo ass don't remember any of this when you get older" I stared at him.

He just continued to sleep.

I looked up hoping Antonio could hear me. "Imma get you justice bruva. Now we wait" I smirked.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

It took Caroline 12 hours for her to notice the letter I left for her & to get here. All her son did was cry, it took everything outta me not to kill her son.

"Sit the fuck down" I ordered.

"Please I just wanna know if he's okay" She sniffed.

"You should've thought about that when yo grimey ass decided to bring a child in this fucked up world" I placed duck tape around her wrists connecting it to the chair so she wouldn't get up. I did the same thing with her ankles before I stood up.

"What about you? Your in this world" She cried.

"I wish I wasn't" I pulled out my pocket knife.

"Enough wit the small talk. I wanna know how you knew for sure that my bruva was gonna die. Watchu know?" I trailed the knife down her neck watching her fear grow more.

"I don't know anything" She cried.

"You lying to me" I dug the knife into her left breast making her scream.

"Keep fucking with me and you ain't gon be able to breast feed your baby" I spat.

"Please why are you doing this" She cried harder.

"Because you took the only person who kept me sane in this fucked up place called life. You had sum to do with it and I wanna know what!" I spat.