But... she just didn't have the energy to do it.

She slightly jumped when Cameron brought his hand too high up her body and brushed against the bottom of one of her breasts. Cameron paused for a split second, feeling his heart beat a bit faster when he realized that she didn't have a bra on, so he made sure to keep his hands below her sternum.

He could see Ada constantly bring her hand to her face out of the corner of his eye and could tell she was pushing away silent tears. The conversation he had with his friends the day before began to sound off in his head.

"Next time she's crying and all depressed, give her some dick."

"Taj, don't be annoyin-"

"I'm deadass! No seriously, next time lil homie starts crying and all depressed and shit, tell her how much you love her and lay down the pipe! Make looove to her!"

Cameron bit his lip as he glanced down at Ada, taking in her side profile as she stared at the wall. At first, he thought Taj's advice sounded ridiculous. But... what if it worked?

"You just gotta... show her how much you love her. Show her she's your only one."

"...that she's irreplaceable."

Cameron sat there for a few minutes, gently rubbing her stomach as he pondered on whether he should attempt what he was about to do. He heard Ada give a another small sniffle, and he looked down at her as she wiped her eyes.

He felt his heart begin to race as he fixated his eyes on the television. Biting his lip in nervousness, he let his hand roam past her sternum before he took one of her breasts into his hand and began to gently massage it. He heard Ada give a faint gasp in surprise of his action, but he didn't take his eyes from the TV. He let his other hand slide under the hoodie as well.

Ada's breath became shallow as Cameron's hands fondled her. She bit her lip before her mouth slightly fell open, taking in the new sensation as one of his fingers began to circle on and around her nipple. That heat that she was afraid of started to lap at her insides, and that throbbing in her lower region made its entrance.

Cameron finally got the nerve to take his eyes away from the TV and look at her. Her eyes were closed with her mouth slightly agape. He watched as she slowly unfolded her fist, her pen rolling out of her hand. He kissed the side of her face before he leaned into the crook of her neck, putting kisses there. Ada sat there, taking in the two new sensations he was giving her, her mind going blank.

Feeling himself start to harden in his shorts and knowing that she would soon be able to feel it since she was sitting on his lap, he took his hands from under the hoodie and detached his lips from her neck. Ada tried to recollect herself, but was quickly disrupted when she felt herself being softly pushed off of his lap.

"Stand up real quick," Cameron softly demanded as he tapped the side of her thigh. Ada got off of his lap, her pelvis feeling heavy. Her journal fell onto the floor, but before she could even look down to begin to pick it up, she felt Cameron's hands around her. He picked her up, his hands gripping her thighs. This took Ada by surprise as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Cameron put his lips to her neck again, this time sucking. This caused Ada to grip his shoulder as her head slightly cocked to the side, her eyes rolling back before they shut. Cameron walked to the stairs, licking and sucking and kissing all on her neck. He began to ascend them as Ada laid her head on his shoulder, overwhelmed by the feeling.

"Let me make you feel better," he softly whispered in between his neck kisses. Ada felt a shiver go through her body, and there was a rush of adrenaline as the throbbing feeling became intense. She bit her lip to stop the noise that was attempting to escape her mouth.