Todoroki x reader

Title: Unspoken words
Fluff
Quirk: Doesn't matter
————————————————————-

3rd POV

Todoroki heard the door close, he looked up from his book assuming his wife had entered. He heard the jingle of her keys as they were being sat on the counter, and the sound of her boots hitting the wood brought a small smile to his face. Soon the shower started running and Todoroki went back to his book.

Soon it stopped and the door opened. His wife walked in with a towel wrapped around her body. Todoroki kept his eyes on his book while she got dressed, and soon he felt the bed dip down slightly. He turned and smiled gently before setting his book down and pulling her close to him.

These were the moments he enjoyed, the moments that didn't need words. The moments that were full of love. The moments that he and his wife shared together without even making a sound. Todoroki gently pet her hair with one hand while she played with his other.

Y/n gently looked up at him and just examined his features for the hundredth time. Soon their gazes met and smiles etched across both of their faces.

'Hi', 'hey'

Soon Todoroki pulled her closer to his chest

'I missed you,'

Y/n snuggled closer and closed her eyes

'I missed you too,'

The pair stayed like that for a while, enjoying the steady sound of one another's breathing. Finally Y/n looked up from her place against his chest and pulled him into a kiss

'I love you'

Todoroki smiled slightly before kissing back, hoping that she knew every word that went unspoken, every laugh that was unheard, every cry that was silent, and every touch that wouldn't land.

'I love you too'

———————————————
Here's just a little filler chapter for you, I got my phone taken away so I couldn't work.

                                                      Word count: 314