☁️Kiribaku x reader

Story type: Fluff
Y/n age: 24
Hero name: Octavia
3rd POV
Ground zero, Red riot, and Octavia were chasing a villain that somehow managed to escape a jail center not to far back. As they ran the redheaded boy and the the girl with h/c tried to get Bakugou to not get so close to the villain since they didn't know his quirk. But of course he didn't listen and the villain was able to grab him and swiftly flipped him onto the ground.

He turned ready to hit him with his quirk when he was hit in the head by Red riot, his attack hitting Octavia instead. There was suddenly a bright light and when it disappeared the villain was gone and Octavias hero costume was on the ground.

Bakugou's POV
"What the hell!?" I looked around to see if I could find Y/n when suddenly her costume moved. I turned and lifted up only to see a little girl look at me cautiously. "Y/n!?" I asked only scaring the little girl and causing her to back up slightly.

Kirishima walked over and looked at the girl. "Bakubro! She's a little kid!" He said in awe, "We can deal with her later! We gotta catch that villain!" I said and turned around, about to run, but stopped when I heard a whimper. I then felt something cling to my leg and I looked down.

"Don't go...." Y/n sniffed and I tried to push her off of me, only for her to start crying. The feeling of guilt hit me hard and I picked her up, gently wrapping her now extremely large hero costume around her. Gently I rocked her and she started to calm down and held on to me.

"Wow babe! Who knew you were so good with kids!" Kirishima smiled, "Let's take her home before anyone see's her, they can send send someone else after the villain.." I ignored his statement and started walking. As we walked Y/n grabbed my hair every now and then.

"Stop." I growled at her, quickly she pulled her hand away and looked down. When we got back to Kirishima, Y/n, and I's house I sat her down on the floor.

2nd POV
Looking around the house you crawled over to Kirishima. He looked down at you and smiled . "Kiwi, Where kit-kat go..?" You asked as Kirishima picked you up. "Kat went to get you some clothes but he will be back" He said and say you on the countertop. His heart melted when you couldn't say his name correctly.

"I'm making dinner right now so do you wanna go watch some tv?" You shook your head and he nodded. "What do you wanna do then?" He asked, "Play!" You smiled and used him as a pole to climb down. "We can once I'm done cooking," Kiri smiles but you pout in response, "Or maybe we can order takeout." He chuckled and turned off the stove.

3rd POV

Suddenly they're angry Pomeranian boyfriend burst through the door. "I'm not doing it! I refuse!" He said as he walked over and gave Kiri a kiss on the cheek. Y/n looked at them before pointing to her forehead and making kissy noises. "She wants a kiss from you too Kat," Kiri chuckled. Bakugou looked at you before kissing you're forehead.

"Yay!" You cheered before grabbing Red riots hand and going into the living room. Katsuki got one of your shirts and gave it to you before ordering pizza. Y/n and Kirishima played tag and hide and seek. Even Katsuki joined in on the fun and soon everyone was tired and hungry.

The pizza arrived and everyone ate "Kiwi... Kit-Kat... I sleepy..." the little girl mumbled, barely able to keep her head up. Kacchan and Eijiro were just as tired so they picked you up and brought you to bed. Bakugou came back a little later cause he was cleaning up the kitchen.

When he came back Y/n and Kirishima were snuggled up under the blanket and were waiting for him. He laid down and yawned, being the first to fall asleep. Soon Y/n and Kirishima did the same.

Next morning
-------------

Katsuki and Eijiro woke up when they felt something against both of their chests. When they looked to see what it was they saw their girlfriend fully grown and now with a fitting shirt, leaving her lower half out. Both of them blushed and you only shifted closer.

"I'm sorry if I put you both through something bad yesterday..." Y/n mumbled tiredly. "It's alright pebble" Kirishima smiled, "It's fine babe." Katsuki mumbled as he sat up.

"Waaaaaaiiiiiiiit! I want more cuddles.." The h/n girl whined. "I'm going to get you some pants!" The explosive boy said and you nodded.
Once you had your bottoms he laid back down and him and Kirishima both gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you both.." Y/n mumbled tiredly

"We love you too..."
------
Yayyy! That was SO BAD! WOOOO!
Word count: 852