Chapter 6

He looked at me as if I was stupid. "You want to join me?" He asked. I nodded. He started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Easy actually. Your the man's daughter. Can I trust you? How do I know you won't set me up and then bail on me when your dad shows up huh?" He asked. "I'm bailing on my dad to help you. We'll protect each other." I said. He laughed bitterly. "Your his daughter. I don't trust you. He said he'd give me and help me get back my family but instead he killed my dad and sent me to a mental hospital. Do you wanna do that to me too?" He said. "No. I wouldn't." I say softly. He's doubting me before actually giving me a chance. "Hurry up." He said. "No. Your going to let me help you." I say. "Okay. Sure." He laughed. Suddenly I hear heavy running. He heard it also. He looked up at the vents. "Their on to us! Get down!" He said. I stood there frozen into place. Suddenly the room filled with a group of guys in black. He quickly ran to me.

"Well. Laura." He whispered. "Make a move." He said. "Ross…" My lips quivered. "Prove it." He said. I looked between the agents and him. I held his arm. "Miss Marano." One of them spoke. I looked at him. Dawson. Dad's favorite co-worker. "Come with us". He commanded. I couldn't move. "Go ahead. Prove it." He said. My mouth ran dry. "Laura!!!" My dad shouted down the hall. I tensed up. No. No. "You need to come with us." He repeated. He smirked as I moved back up against him. "Good girl." He whispered in my ear. I shivered. My dad ran in with his gun pointed at us. "No! Dad don't!" I say. "That son of a bitch! Let her go!" He said. I stood in front of him protecting him. His smirk just grew bigger. "Laura?" My dad asked. I looked at him. "Get away from him!" He said. "No! Give him his family!" I defended him. His eyes widened. "What did you tell her!?" He asked him. "The truth!!" He spit. "Honey! Whatever he told you, he's lying!!" My dad roared.

"Am I now? Did you not kill my innocent father!?" He asked. My dad tensed up. "Did you dad?" I asked. "It was an accident!" He said. I was in pure shock. He did!? He did! "No! You didn't!?" I say holding his arm tighter. "An accident!? You knew! You said you'd give me what I wanted but instead you threw my into a hospital with the insane and took what was left of my family! Your going to give it to me even if it means I take little Laura here with me to the after life." He smirked. I shivered. My grip on his arm loosened. "No! Let go of my daughter now!" He ordered. "No!" I shouted as the other guys started to approach us. His arms came over my shoulders. "On three." He whispered. "Duck!" He told me. I looked around. He point to something behind us and my bracelet blinked. Wait.Does he know about this!? He slowly backed up towards it. "Move pumpkin!" He said. "I'm sorry." I say. His eyes went from anger to softness. "No! Don't!" He said. He pulled my into a door looking place and the agents started running towards us. "Laura!!" My dad screamed as the doors closed on him. "Brace yourself. Its gonna be one hell of a ride!" He said. I tilted my head. Just then the floor started falling. "Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Voteee!!!!!!!!
~Ash♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀