Chapter 5

I couldn't move for anything. I tried. Cold hands brushed against my neck. I opened my eyes and I seen him staring down at me. I have never begged for help. I was begging the person who did this to me for help. "Help…" I said dryly. He smiled at me. "Please…" I pleaded. "Tell your dad." He said. He then held out a phone to me. "Daddy!!" I shouted. Well whispered. "Laura! Sweetie. Hold on I'm coming." He said. He shook his head. "No. Help me. Don't come. Just give him his family." I say. "I can't do that! He has mental illness. He can't be near them." He said. "Dad…He's gonna kill me." I tell him. "Sweetie I'm sorry. Please hold on." He said. "I can't any longer. You have a day left. Please. He's taking me somewhere." I say. "Do you know where?" He asked. "No. I have no vision." I say. "Get up." He demanded. "I can't." I tell him. He picked up. I screamed as pain shot through me. "Laura!" He shouted. "Dad─" He snatched the phone. "I found my family." He said. "You son of a bitch!" My father yelled. He took hold of my head. "Scream. Tell dad what he's missing on." He said against my throat. "Please…" I say. "Ah. That's more like it." He said. I could bearly move. He picked me up completely and tossed me over his shoulder. "I'll kill you son of a bitch if you hurt my daughter!" My dad said. "I already have." He said and hung up. Noo!

He took a sharp turn. He smiled as his grip on the wheel tightened. "Your something. You know that." I say. "Of course. Lets get you treated and cleaned shall we?" He asked as he was pulling in somewhere. I tried my best to move but my body wasn't allowing me to do anything. "If your wondering what's wrong, I gave you a shot." He said. "Why?" I asked. "If I let be at full strength, wouldn't you try to run away?" He asked. He had a point. He got out the vehicle and walked over to my door. He took me out. He covered my mouth and dragged me into a building. It looked like a hospital. "Be a good girl." He taunted. He laid me in a bed. "Can you please just let me go?" I asked. "As soon as your dad hands over my family to me." He said and started cutting my shirt. "Hey!" I say. Too bad I can't move. "What happened with your family?" I asked. His eyes turned from dark to these soft hazel ones. I melted. Wow. He looks pretty cute when he's not trying to kill you. He brought out a bowl filled with some strong substance. He dipped the cut off from my shirt and squeezed it. "Brace yourself." He said. I was confused until I felt sharp pains seep through me. "Uh!" I cried out.

He then took out stitches. He started to stitch up the cuts on my stomach. When did I get them? He took out a shot and gave it to me. I felt loopy. "Its okay. When the time is right, everything will make sense to you soon." He said. "Ross... Please just tell me. My dad won't because its official F.B.I business. I want nothing to do with things like that. I can help you if you just ask for it." I tell him. He turned around. "You don't have to hurt me." I say. He laughs bitterly. "Hurt you? No. No. I wanna protect you." He smirked. I gripped the bed I was on. "You fooling around with the wrong person.Your cool but not too cool". He said. He walked over to the cabinets and pulled out clothes. "Shower is over there. If you are within 10 feet away from this room, you will die." He said and walked out. I looked around for somehing. I got up slowly. I can do this. Dad is coming to save me. He could totally grind me into dust but he won't for some reason. Do I hold more than what he says I hold? I need to study this situation but I can't at the same time. "If you want to know, your dad killed my dad." He said. I froze. What!? "My dad did what!?" I asked. "He was falsely accused of murdering our neighbor's wife. The bitch deserved it anyway. She was nothing but a whore." He said with anger and disgust in his voice. "Your dad took my dad away from me. He killed him right in front of me." He said. He balled his hands into fists. "My old man was innocent. He never done anything wrong." He said. "My mom was then specious of me. She thought I was taking drugs and getting wasted." He admitted. This poor kid. He's been through so much. "I met Daniel. My sister's boyfriend. The guy I shot." He reminded me. "Why did you do it?" I asked. "Because he broke her heart. He cheated on her. I was then found to be mentally ill and a phyco. It was my family against me." He said looking at the wall."They all tried to convince them that I wasn't. I have anger issues, I can't be in room with a person for more than 15 otherwise I'll feel like I'm being tempered with. I can't have that." He said. So he wasn't being any sort of way? He was just trying to fix the bonds that are broken between them. If he is mentally ill like they say he is, why hasn't he killed me already? I reached out. He needs a hug. "I can help you." I say. "I don't need your help!"  He said getting flustered. I quickly backed up. "Your all that I need." He said. I can't believe what I'm about to do. "I'll join you". I say. His eyes widen in shock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀