His Pov

A/N: this is a draft of Isaiah's thoughts before i came up with the last chapter. This is just so cute and i wanted to share this with you guys. Consider this as my gift for staying with me until the end.

ITS SHORT BUT I DONT CARE. LOL

~~ISAIAH~~

"Can you please accept my proposal, Mr. Morris? What's wrong with my presentation? I'll revise it." The old man begged at me.

I stopped walking and faced him while maintaining my poker face.

"If I never heard about your hidden agenda, I'll probably accept your offer. Actually, this was a good idea. But, I don't invite thieves inside my company." I said in a cold voice that has probably sent chills down to his spine.

I saw him swallowed and his face suddenly went pale. I can see his trembling hands and bullets of sweats forming on his forehead.

"Now, if you don't want me to call one of my dad's assets, and shoot you dead here, better get out of my sight before it's too late." I whispered in his ears that made him tremble even more.

He immediately ran and almost lost his balance while running.

My mood immediately turned sour. I just waste my precious time for that dipshit.

I loosened my neck tie and puffed a breath and head outside the five-star restaurant where I had my 'meeting'.

"Hindi ka pa nabubusog?"

I turned my head when I heard a female voice beside me.

I saw two women looking at a restaurant. I am facing their back, so I can't see their faces. And they're whispering to each other.

I arched my eyebrow when I overheard their conversation.

Is that what they called whisper? Why does it sounds clear to my ear?

I shook my head and rolled my eyeballs. Girls.

"Ang ingay mo! Kumain ka na nga Lang!" One of the girls said.

I looked at them irritatedly. Why are they so loud? Where is Navy anyway? What takes him so long to get here?

The girl with the brown hair faced my direction and pointed at the ice cream stool behind me.

"Ayun gusto ko." She pouted.

For a second I was stunned by her beauty. I can't stop looking at her doll-like eyes, and pale white skin.

My breath hitched when our gaze met. She blinked a few times before giving me her sweetest smile that made my heart bounce.

Why the heck am I feeling this way? As far as I know, I don't have a heart problem. But, why do I feel this breath shortening?

I saw her looked at me with confusion when she noticed me breathing heavily. Damn! Don't embarrass yourself, Isaiah! This is not you!

There are lot of people around us but yet, it feels like, she's all that I can see. My attention was drawn to her.

I immediately took out my phone and dialed Navy's number.

"Yes, boss?" He answered after a few rings.

"W-where are you? I need you to be here at 5:00 p.m. you have five minutes to come here." I hung up after saying those words.

Damn! And why am I stuttering? What's wrong with me?

I don't Care if he's still far or near my place. I just need to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Summer! Ano bang tiningnan mo--" the girl beside her nudged her arm and followed her gaze.

She stopped talking and stared at me for some time. Her eyes widen and looked at the girl beside her and whispered something.

This time, I haven't heard about what she said to her friend.

The girl nodded and smiled at me before they walked away and they slowly fade away from my sight.

I heaved a sigh and touched my chest. What was that, Isaiah? Why is your heart beating so fast?

I felt a little disappointment when they left. But, I smiled like an idiot when I remembered something.

So her name is Summer, huh? Nice name.

"Summer" I murmured like a fool and smirked.

People that could see me like this might think that i am crazy. I don't even know why am I feeling so happy and excited.

All of the negativity that I got from that scam business partner left my system. I feel so energized and powerful.

Nawala din tuloy sa isip ko na balak na namang tumakas ng bunso kong kapatid sa mga body guard nito. Kukutusan ko talaga yon. Ang kulit.

"Are you kidding me!? How I can find a woman if all that you can give me was her first name?" River-- my friend panicked.

"What? Can you find her or not?" I impatiently said at him.

"Are you serious? If only you can give me her car's plate number, or her full name, I can find her, you idiot!" He spatted at me.

I heaved a breath and muffled my hair.

God! This is so frustrating! Why is this so complicated?

Have i gone insane?