Chapter 1

Hey guys before I start this I wanted to thank you for reading all through these books.

This is the FINAL sequel to this book!

I hope you enjoy
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1 Year Later (July)

Alison's POV

"Nash!" I yell coming down the stairs. "What do you want?" His grumpy voice echoes. "Did my package come?" I ask calmly. "Yeah by the door" he lazily points and bites into his sandwich.

"Have you heard from mady?" His question stops me. "Not since april" I sigh. They broke up, so she moved back home. "She'll call when she's ready" i nod and go upstairs.

I cut open then cardboard box and pull out my new curler. "Finally" I whisper to myself. I go to my bathroom and switch the light on I move my make up around to set the curler down and plug it in. I slip back into my room and search through my dresses. I pick out a black slim dress the curves with my body.

I slide it on then dig through my shoes. I grab my boot heals that end at my ankle. I set them on my bed and go back to my bathroom. It takes about 20 minutes to curl all of my hair. I then move on to my make up. I do wing eyeliner, mascara, and finish with cover up. I unlock my phone and check the time. 5:25p.m.

Tyler😻💖
Im here😏

To Tyler😻💕
Be down in a few😌

I lock my phone, slide on my heels, grab my purse and take one final look in the mirror. I carefully make my way down the steps. "Hey, love" his accent makes me melt.

Tyler. He's from the UK and he's been here for over a year. We meet 5 months ago but tonight makes 4 Months together and I couldn't be happier.

"Hey" I smile shyly. I hug Nash and then take Tyler's hand. we make our way to his Range Rover. He opens the door and let's me climb in. He quickly makes his way around and into the drivers seat.

As he drives I can't help but notice his perfect hair shaped just the way he wants, and the way his lovely green eyes sparkle as the city lights shine on them. "You're staring" he smirks, without taking his eyes off the road. "I'm gazing" I laugh lightly "It's creepy" he puts his hand up by his face blocking my view. I grab it and pull it down "its romantic" I kiss his cheek. (Comment if you know what that's from)

He pulls into a crowded parking lot. We get out and make our way to the doors of the restaurant. "Reservation for Knight" he speaks quietly. "This way" The host smiles. We make our way through a maze of tables to a small candle lit table.

We sit across from each other and I can't help but to smile. We order and before our food arrives people are sat next to us. I look over and see Gina. Shit. No,no, no, no. I lower my eyes before they can search for that oh so familiar face. I take a final glance but don't find it.

"Are you okay, love?" Tyler's accent pulls me back to him. "Yes" I smile and hopefully cover up the fact that I'm completely flustered. I take a deep breath as our food arrives. We eat and laugh, and it takes my mind off everything. "Allison" I hear ginas voice. "Hi" I stand up and hug her. "You look....." she pauses and scans my body "amazing" she smiles. Her smile just reminds me of him. "So do you" I motion towards her dress. She smiles and looks down. "How are you?" She asks in a lower voice. "I'm great, thanks for asking" I feel Tyler's hand on my arms and quickly introduce them. "Gina, this is Tyler. Tyler this is Gina" i motion toward them. They shake hands and we say our goodbyes.

I walk quickly trying to get out before I run into anyone else. but just before we get to the door I collide with someone. "I'm so sor-" I stop my self as my eyes meet his. His brown eyes take my breath away. "Allison" his lips curl into a smile. "Cameron" my voice cracks. i feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. "Been awhile" he looks me up and down. Then looks at Tyler. "This is Tyler" I introduce them. Tyler holds his hand out but cameron doesn't except. we stand there awkwardly staring at each other. "I better go" I speak softly "I'm hanging out with Nash tomorrow morning, maybe we can catch up after?" He bites his lip. I nod and take Tyler's hand.

When I get into the car I feel overwhelmed. "Who was that?" Tyler looks worried. "An old friend" I dismiss it. He takes the hint and drops the subject, and the rest of the way home it's quiet and awkward.

He parks the car and sighs. "Tonight was lovely" I smile. I kiss him and slip out of the car and make my way upstairs, half of me hoping that Tyler chases after me and the other half hoping he leaves.

I make it to the door and open it slowly. Nash is fast asleep on the couch so I quietly make my way to my room. I kick off my heels, take off my dress, and slip into the shower. I let the hot water ruin the curls and run down my back.

I wash my hair and body and get out. I wrap a towel around my body and one around my hair. I dry off and slip on leggings and a tee shirt. I pull my hair into a bun and go back down stairs I pass the couch and wonder into the kitchen. I grab a water and then stop waking Nash up before going to bed.

I sink into bed and pull the covers up to my chin. He had to show up again? I close my eyes and I see him. But eventually I slip into a deep sleep.

•••
The next morning

I stretch out feeling the coldness of the bed. Little light shines into my room. My eyes are heavy but can make out most of the shapes in my room.

I slowly make my way to the door and then to the living room. I stop at the top of the stairs hearing familiar voices. I pick out Nashs and I know exactly who the others is.

I take a deep breath and build up the courage to enter the living room. "Allison" Nash's eyes are wide. "Yeah" I nod. "Hey" Cameron's voice echoes through my brain. I simply ignore it and make my way to the kitchen. I grab another water and quickly walk through the living rooms and up the stairs.

I shut my door and try to control my breathing. He makes me crazy but I can't help but getting feelings for him.
_________________

Okay so what do you guys think so far?

I'm so excited to keep this going for a while.

It's going to be short but great!

Comment & Vote