Chapter 7

Alison's POV

I've read over the script and it's really an amazing opportunity, and I would be stupid to pass it up, but I'm terrified to bring it up to cameron. Things have been amazing lately. But kian and I have discussed things and we are on mutual grounds.

Cameron and I are still living with Nash. So I really want to wait till he leaves so we can talk. I've talked him into asking Mady out on a date since she really misses him.

"What are we doing tonight?" Cameron asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Um, I need to talk to you about a few things after nash leaves" I smile nervously.

"You're not dumping me are you?" He bits his bottom lip.

I smile and stand to my feet and meet him. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard. he smiles in the kiss sighs in relief. I laugh and continue scrolling through Twitter.

A few hours pass and Nash and Mady leave. Cameron sits behind my laptop tapping his fingers impatiently.

"Allison" he pushes the screen shut.

"Cameron, I was working on something" I whine.

"You wanted to talk" he points out.

"I know, I just need to find a way to say it" I sigh

"Are you... um pregnant?" His eyes grow wide.

"No!" I reassure him. "I got an audition for a movie but Kian is in it" I sigh.

"Can I read the script?" He's calm which is a good sign.

I dig through my bag and hand him the paper.

"You play his girlfriend" he scoffs.

"Yeah, but-" he cuts me off

"But nothing... it's an amazing opportunity that you should take" he smiles.

"Really?"

"Allison, I'm not gonna stop you from your dreams just because I'm gonna get jealous, I know you love me and I love you and that's all that matters" he sets the script down and kisses me.

"I was so worried that you wouldn't want me to do it" I admit

"It is really hard for me, but don't let me hold you back. I've changed Al"

"Thank you" I smile.

"But make sure you are free tomorrow, we are going to tour an apartment" he smirks

"Really"

"Yes, maybe we can get some privacy for once" he groans pulling my hips toward him.

I giggle and run my fingers through his messy hair. He brown eyes consume me and I feel butterflies in my stomach. Every damn time I look at him.

"We gotta get groceries tomorrow too" the random fact pops into my head

"If the apartment is good then why get them for here?" He scoffs

"Cameron, that's the deal with Nash and you don't know if we will like it" I remind him.

He rolls his eyes and presses his lips to mine. In moments the kiss is heated. He pushes his hand over mine and groans.

"That damn ring"

"Oh my god" I push him off me.

"Babe, it was a joke" he laughs.

"It's not funny anymore, I'm going to the store" I sigh.

I pull Cameron's hoodie on, put my hair in a messy bun, grab my wallet, keys and phone.

Cameron intertwines his fingers with mine and we enter the elevator. There are only a few cameras downstairs, so we make it by quickly.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I was joking and it does kinda bother me that you wear it" he rests his hand on my thigh.

"Cameron, he's with Louis."

"Still would you want me to wear a ring or necklace that a lesbian gave me?" I removed his hand and crosses his arms.

"If she was a lesbian I wouldn't care"

I pull into the parking lot and walk through the electronic sliding doors. I grab chips, a soda, and chocolate. The cashier noticed me from a magazine and thankfully not because of the Harry rumors.

I get back to the car before Cameron and rest my head against the wheel. A small tap comes from the window and I turn to see Tyler.

"Hey" I say rolling down the window.

"Hey, I meant go call you. I want to apologize. right this time." He admits.

"Well, I'll call you tomorrow and we can plan something" I give him a reassuring smile.

He walks away and Cameron slams the door.

"Why the hell was he here" I can hear the anger in his voice.

"I don't know, but he apologized so stop"

"But-" I cut him off. "No Cameron I'm done talking about it"

The car is silent the whole way home. We haven't fought like that in forever. My phone vibrates and Cameron answers.

"Harry and Louis are in LA so they'll be over later" he sets my phone and the dashboard.

I grab the bag and my phone and push through Cameras.

"That's getting old" he groans stepping into the elevator.

"I realize this" I snap.

I'm not sure why I'm so aggravated tonight. I just seem to not be happy. He steps away from me and I get more irritated. The elevator doors slide open and I quickly make my way to the apartment.

I open the door and Louis is smiling at me.

"LOU!" I yell dropping my stuff and jumping into his arms.

"Hey" he hugs me tight.

Cameron mumbles something I can't make out and goes upstairs.

"Woah, what happened?" Harry knits his eyebrows and hugs me

"I don't know im being a bitch. First it was about the ring, and then we saw Tyler at the store and I don't know" I come close to tears but Louis pulls me into his chest and the tears fall from my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Al, don't cry. couples fight. Damn Harry and I get into it all the time" he admits.

"I know" I nod and smile weakly.

"Well, let's watch a movie. I'll give him time to cool down" I nod taking a bag from Harry and putting it out of the way.

---------------------------------

I'm sooooo sorry that it took forever!

Comment & Vote