𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲 :: 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟮

-
Recap- I payed and we got back in the limo..
-

Me and jaden sat in the middle of the limo this time with everyone else, the limo started to move as we all took a seat.

"How about a game of Truth or dare" Bryce and Addison suggested.

"Yes"

"Let's do it!"

"I'm down!"

"Ok, Bryce you can start" Addison said,

"Ummm josh! Truth or dare?" Bryce asked "uhhh truth" says josh "how many times have nessa and you done the nasty" Bryce asked "so we doin deep and dirty stuff huh?" I asked "seems like it" jaden said, Everyone laughed as we got back to the game.

"Uhh maybe like 6 times?" Josh spat out, Nessa giggled and blushed "ok my turn, Blake! Truth or dare?" josh asked "dare" Blake decided "drink out of amelies mouth from a kiss! " josh said, everyone started to laugh "ok let's do this" Amelie told Blake.

Blake poured the drink into Amelies mouth and put the bottle down. they kissed and the liquid ended up half in Blake's mouth and half on the floor. "Ok my turn!" Blake said.

time skip •

Most people had a turn by now, avani gave Anthony a lap dance. Bryce and Addison took a few shots, jaden licked up my leg, you get the idea, it was now Bryces turn again.

"Blair! Truth or dare" he spoke

"Dare"

"Sit on jadens lap for the rest of the ride" Bryce said with a smirk, I sighed and sat on jadens lap with my back facing him,

He somewhat smiled like a goofball as I did so.

he put his hands around my waist and pulled me back into him.

"Bryce did you have to?" Anthony asked "it's just a dare, calm down. You know that-" I cut Bryce off.

he was about to tell Anthony that me and jaden fucked "Anthony it's fine, jaden is my best friend" I told him "Hmhm" he huffed.

I leant back to my head was resting on jadens shoulder "Addison!" Truth or dare!" I said "ummm truth" she said "if Bryce asked you out right now, what would you say?" I asked, she immediately gave me a death stare and Bryce went red "umm y-yes" she said and we all squealed and the boys cheered.

"Addison will you be my girlfriend?" Bryce said with a nervous tone "yes!" Addison squealed and jumped into his arms, we all clapped and cheered the two on.

• time skip •

I was now super tired since we had been driving for a while, we stopped playing truth or dare and Anthony asked me to get off jadens lap but I said no, he was mad but got over it.

"Are we there yet" I whined and shuffled around on jadens lap, trying to get comfortable "you are like a 5 year old, and yes we are almost there" Anthony replied "I'm taking a nap" I stated.

"Can I sleep on you?" I whispered to jaden "yeh sure" he replied and helped me turn around, I was now facing jaden and straddling him, he placed his hands around my torso and cuddled me close to him, I put my arms around his neck and snuggled into his shoulder.

I felt so safe with jaden, he made butterflies appear in my stomach, he knew just how to make me happy and just how to treat me, he was perfect in everyway,

I think I'm catching feelings

Oh god

"sleep up babygirl" jaden whispered in my ear and lightly kissed my forehead.

BUTTERFLIES 🦋

I smiled into his neck and fell asleep.

Jadens pov

I tightened my arms around blair as I felt her breathes get lighter, she was asleep.

Blair made me feel some type of way but I couldn't put my finger on it, she was just so special and different, she was perfect. Perfect for me. I really like this girl. I hope she feels the same.

I was pushed out of my thoughts when Bryce sat down next to me

"that's cute" he teased, I shushed him, I didn't want Blair to wakeup "awhh that's cute, jaden protecting his little girlfriend!" He pretty much shouted "shut up!" I whispered back, I held Blair closer to me in hopes that she wouldn't wake up.

Dam she was a cutie

Blair's pov

"Awhh that's cute, jaden protecting his little girlfriend!" I heard a voice say,

it sounded like Bryce

"shut up!" I heard jaden say back and his grib around me tightened, I put my head up to be faced with his eyes

Those eyes

"Look what you did!" Jaden huffed at Bryce "Jae its fine" I replied "shhh" he whispered in my ear and I giggled at him, he kissed next to my ear as I snuggled back upto him and fell asleep.

"Babygirl we gotta get up now" jaden whispered into my ear, his arms slowely removing themselves from around me. "Yay!" I exclaimed and jumped up off of his lap, he smiled at me and we walked off the limo, everyone else was already up and out.

Once my eyes adjusted to the light I went over to Anthony "we have to walk a bit" he told us, we nodded and began to walk along a path, Anthony had a bag of something but I didn't know what.

I looked at jaden "your beautiful" he told me "awhh hossler" I said to him. "I really want to kiss you right now" I told him "me too"

he groaned,

I giggled and we kept walking.

We turned around a corner and I could not believe my eyes

"OMGGG" avani squealed and began to run.

-

A/N: haha cliffhanger !

Where do you think Anthony took Everyone?!

-