𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •

let's first talk about my past boyfriends. I have only just moved to California from Texas so most of my boyfriends are back in Texas. All accept one. Tony Lopez.

Me and him had a toxic relationship, it was fine towards the start but as it went on it just got worse. I'll tell you more about him later.

How did I meet tony you ask? Well I went to visit Anthony up in LA and we went to the hype house, I met tony, and it was history.

But enough about boyfriends. Anthony lives in the sway house in LA along with Bryce, josh, griffin, Quinton, Blake, Noah, kio and jaden. I haven't met any of the boys except for josh, griffin and Bryce.

I was closer to Bryce and griffin because I had actually talked to them when I went to LA, the others were either busy or on tour.

I currently live with my mum and dad in a small house in California, I didn't really get much clout so I didn't go to LA with Anthony, he's famous on some app called Tik tok.

i liked California, the hot sun, the wind blowing in my face, the nice and not to mention good looking people, but I did miss Anthony, we are super close and have been since birth since there's only a 1 year age gap.

why don't I just move to LA? Well you see i don't have many friends, definitely not in LA, i had only been there once.

I would also have trouble leaving my parents, they are literally everything I could ever ask for, well my mother is, my dad..not so much.

He drinks all of the time and gets drunk. But I do know I need to move out soon..

I'm 18...

maybe I'll move to LA. Who knows.

But for now I'm happy in this moment

in my room

On my phone

Scrolling through Instagram

oh look it's Anthony

*likes post*

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •

A/N: That's the end of the intro

Please leave questions or anything else !