𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 :: 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟬

-
Recap- I felt cheeky so I started sucking and kissing his neck....
Jaden smiled "don't be a tease"...

(Play the song it'll set the mood)
(Swearing in the song)

-

-smut warning-
This whole part is smut so if you dont want to read it they just fucked so yeh.

-

"What are you gonna do about it?" I said sitting up, straddling him.

he was still laying down

"This"

Jaden flipped us over and hovered above me, I smirked as he connected our lips, my hands tangled through his hair as the kiss got deeper, he kept trying to slip his tongue in but I wasn't letting him get in so easily 😈, every time he tried to stick his tongue down my throat I would turn my head.

"Blair stop" he complained

"make me"

Jaden smirked.

"I'll have to kiss somewhere else then" jaden said, I was confused for a small while until he started kissing my neck, small moans escaped my mouth "oh jaden" I breathed out, he smirked into my neck and continued, for sure leaving Hickeys.

Jaden kept attacking my neck, jawline and chest with kisses until I got bored, so I flipped us over and straddled him, he smiled and sat up, I grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine while grinding on his lap.

"Blair stop" he groaned out

"Stop what?"

"THAT" he said looking down at his lap

"Oh this?" I intensified my grinds across his lap and he groaned

"Fuck Blair your turning me on" he groaned again, his hands made their way to my hips, guiding me on his dick.

His (very big) dick soon sprung up and started poking at me through his pants as I continued to grind on him, he threw his head back and continued to guide me with his hands that were on my hips.

"Fuckkk"  jaden groaned

"Let me pleasure you" was all jaden said before flipping us over and starting to slip off my shorts, he took them off along with my underwear and started to kiss the inside on my thighs,

"Jaden" I moaned.

I tried to push my legs together but he kept them apart, before I knew it jaden had his head right in between my legs and was eating me out, his tongue flicked around.

"Fuck"

"Omg

"Jaden"

"*moan*"

Was all I was able to get out. "I'm gonna cum" I said breathily "go ahead" I then came in jadens mouth and he cleaned me up "you taste bomb babygirl" he told me and I smiled.

"Now let me pleasure you" I said, forcing him down on the bed, he smirked as I straddled him and began to take off his clothes, once we were both naked, I aligned myself with his 8 inch dick, he placed his hands on my hips and I sunk down onto him.

"Ahhh" jaden groaned as he tightened his grip on my hips "fuck me" he whispered. I obeyed and began to bounce on him,

"Fuck Blair your good" he groaned out,

i tightened my walls for him and he groaned and moaned. "I'm gonna-"

I threw my head back with my mouth hanging wide open as jaden came inside of me, I took a deep breathe and climbed off of him, assuming we were done.

"oh we aren't done" jaden said as he hovered over me, I smirked as he lifted one of my legs up and placed it over his shoulder, he then started to thrust into me slowly but deep.

"Fuck right there" I moaned as he hit my g-spot

"You like that?" He said picking up the pace

"Yes fuck don't stop"  I arched my back making it more enjoyable for the both of us.

"Moan for me"

Jaden said and I moaned

"my name" he corrected and I began to moan his name.

"Jaden"
"Fuck jaden"
"Jaden don't stop"
"Faster"

His thrusts soon become sloppy as he kept hitting my g-spot

"I'm about to cum" I struggled to get out

"let me help" jaden slipped a hand behind my back, while still having my leg over his shoulder and held me up a little causing him to hit my g-spot non-stop.

"UUHHHH" I moaned as i reached my high and came all over jadens dick, turns out he came for a second time as well.

he let me collapse onto the bed and took my leg off his shoulder, he rode out our highs and then he pulled out.

"That. Was. The. Best. Sex. I have ever had" I told jaden

"I could listen to you moan my name all day" jaden said "that won't be a daily thing" I replied "unfortunately" jaden added, I giggled at him while pulling my clothes back on, he did the same.

"You on birth control?" jaden randomly said

"Yeh"

"Good because you make my pull out game WEAK" said jaden and I laughed, so did he.

We cleaned up and actually went to sleep this time.

-

A/N: EWWWW I NEED HOLY WATER PLEASE !!

What should happen next? X

-