sixteen- dorbyn

i'm back bitches.

feel like i owe you a cute long chapter for my break so enjoy this chapter with tooth-rotting fluff.

warning! age regression! if it's not your cup of tea, don't drink it.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

daniel pushed the red shopping cart down the isle containing different types of sunglasses and accessories (corbyn accidently sat on his sunglasses and he figured he should get some new ones while he was here), his boyfriend attatched to his side.

smiling down at the slightly shorter boy, the blonde grabbed a pair that he caught his eye and would do until he got to the optometrist to get his prescriptions. he then wheeled the cart out into the open space before turning to his boy.

"okay what did you need beautiful? anything in particular?"

corbyn shrugged shyly and smiled up at his boyfriend who hummed.

the younger could see the childlike nature that had started flowing out of the boy in his actions and words in the last fifteen minutes, and knew he was tinkering on his own little headspace. daniel knew that corbyn was so close to slipping and usually this would be an issue in such a public space- fortunately the shop was practically empty and corbyn was always such a good little boy.

the blonde grabbed corbyns hand and rested it on the handle of the cart before placing his own hand over the top of it, not only as a small display of affection towards the younger but because he did have a tendency once he slipped to wonder off without his daddy.

"well i think someone is going little on me hm? are you going little on daddy?"

the shorter smiled and curled into daniels side, hiding his face away from the boy. the younger grinned and wrapped the arm that was holding his hand around him, poking his ribs gently, making him squeal softly.

daniel laughed and shushed the boy who had now completely slipped. "well how about we go and get you a new colouring book and some new crayons because your book is full and a little someone decided to eat the crayons, and then if you're a good boy i'll take you to the park and we'll play together. how's that sound?"

the boy nodded his head in agreement and his eyes wondered around the massive target as they made their way to the section they had visited numerous times due to corbyns age regression.

"'dis one." the older waddled up to daniel with a colouring book filled with all sorts of wildlife, from cute little koalas in their eucalyptus trees to fish that swim in the sea. daniel smiled and awed mentally at the little one.

"looks perfect sweetheart." daniel placed a new twenty-four pack of crayons into the cart gently before taking corbyns hand again.

"wait daddy! don't have paci with us!" corbyn gasped as he looked down an isle and stopped down his tracks. the boy was deeply attached to his pacifiers and in any circumstance that they could possibly be away from the house for over an hour daniel would always bring that at the very least. obviously he didn't think a short target trip would cause corbyn to regress but he should have known, considering he always slipped a few times a week and he hadn't been little the last few days.

daniel walked up the isle and let corbyn choose a pattern that he liked (the blonde had never been more thankful for this target stocking a few types of adult pacifiers as well as ones for younger kids).

once the two had finally made it to the checkout and had their bags in the boot of the car, the younger buckled corbyn into the passenger seat of his car with his pacifier in his mouth and his bear that he had found in the back of the car and cried until he felt daniel place it in his lap.