eleven- dorbyn

from an old imagines book. i know i have a lot of dorbyn oneshots in this book and i'm trying to get a variety of ships but this chapter just screamed dorbyn at me.

warning! short

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

april second was daniel's third favourite day of the year (after christmas and valentine's day). especially since he started dating his boyfriend three years ago, back in sophomore year. corbyn always made the brunette boy feel special, not just on his birthday but every day of the year. it's just that on special days of the year, he showed the boy a little extra loving.

11:57pm the clock read. the younger boy sighed. he couldn't get to sleep, and it was still the day before his birthday. daniel layed in bed, his hand gently petting and scratching behind his cars ears.

the boy was turning 19, which was a pretty boring age if you really thought about it. nothing special happened on your 19th birthday, however that didn't matter to the boy. he loved this day reguardless.

12:00pm the alarm beside his bed read at next glance. daniel felt his phone buzz beside him as he picked it up and held it to his ear once he saw it was his older boyfriend

"good morning, princess," corbyn chirped tiredly into daniel's ear once he had accepted the call.

"good morning, babe."

"happy birthday babe!" daniel could feel a blush creep up onto his face. even after dating for 3 years, corbyn still made him blush hard.

"thank you." the boy said back simply, his knuckle in his mouth as he gnawed on it gently (a nervous habit he had picked up over the years.)

"i cant wait to see you today! i' ll talk to you later, yeah sweetheart? be ready by 7." dani can practically hear the smile on his face, it he knew it had to be something good.

"okay baby, see you later. thank you for calling"

"anything for my baby. go back to sleep now sweet. i love you."

"i love you too corby. see you in the morning."

the brunette boy hung up gently before plugging his phone into his charger, falling into a restful sleep, his boyfriend on hid mind.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

wrote this on my anderoid because my iphone is playing up smh