Makeup

Angel was at the livingroom she peck taehyung

A: see you. Now go home and get ready for work.
T: yes mom.
A: don't call me that.

Taehyung laughed and walk out of her apartment she smiles, later she went to her car and drove off to work. Angel then got to work and was in a meeting about the event couple of weeks. Taehyung was at work just doing his thing as a employee there then someone was infront of him.

T: hello how may i-

Taehyung stopped and looked at the men, he was a business man and he looked at taehyung.

T: help you?
??: i would like a coffee to go please thank you.

Taehyung took his order and went to do it his hands was shaking Chris went up to him.

C; you okay?
T: huh? Yeah.

Taehyung continue want he was doing and did his coffee.

T: here's your coffee come again.

Taehyung looked at him as he walk out of the Cafe store. Angel was at work minding her business until she felt pain in her chest.

Angel pov: oof...

She annoyed it and continued to work at the makeup brands then she felt it again.

Angel pov: oww...what the...

Angel decides to annoyed it again and continue to work the pain didn't come back she went to use the restroom and heard the other employees talking.

E1: did you see him?
E2: I did! He looks so hot.

Anfel looked around confused.

E1: I heard he came from a wealthy family.
E2: does he work here?
E1: he does! He works at the upper building as a director and planner for this company.
E2: I want to see him again.
E1: same.

They walk out and angel came out of the stall.

A: who they talking about?

Angel shook it off and wash her hands then went back to the office. She went to the ceo.

A: I got everything ready at the event all the things in this list is all there.
CEO: good. I'm sorry about your fathers passing.
A: its okay. My mom is running it now.
CEO: I see. Well thank you ms.lee

She smile and left the room it was now the evening and she was ready to go home then one of her employees walk up to her.

P: hey ms.lee
A: yes?
P: can you do this work for me and bring it to me tomorrow its for the speech at the event coming up and I want it type printed and hand it in but tomorrow.
A: ok.

She grab the 5 page paper she left angel sigh and put it in her bag and walk out as she made it to the lobby she bumped into someone and his bag fell.

A: omg im so sorry.

Angel pick it up and stood up.

A: here you-

She made eye contact with him and her eyes widened then flashback of her past life came up. The man grab his bag and left without saying anything she turn slowly to see him and was so scared she started to shake.

A: thats....*pant*

The sharp pain was back she grab her chest, and walk slowly to the door.

A: taehyung....taehyung...taetae...

She walk slowly out as flashback keeps coming in and out her mind about her kidnapping in her past life she walked to taehyungs cafe shop sweating holding onto her chest that hurted so much.

A: *pant*pant*pant* taehyung...

Angel didn't see anyone but the lights were still open then she saw a young man alex taehyungs coworker.

AL: we're close.

Angel heavily breath and feel onto her knees alex ran to her.

AL: miss are you okay?

Angel looks at him and whisper something while in pain.

AL: what?
A: Taehyung....*pant* where is taehyung....?
AL: taehyung?

The pain worsted she touch the floor alex ran to the back angels white hair was coming.

AL: guys!

Chris and taehyung was ready to close up while getting their things.

C: what?
AL: I think its angel....

Taehyung widened his eyes and ran out so did Chris, taehyung made it and look down and saw angel holding onto her chest breathing heavily her white hair showing he runs to her.

T: angel! Angel! Whats wrong?!

Angel looks at him with her red eyes and sweats.

A: he's here...
T: who?!
A: *pant* lay...

Taehyung widened his eyes not knowing that angel will ran into him too. Angel fainted taehyung carry her.

T; you guys go home! I'm taking angel.

He runs and put her in his car and instead of driving to the hospital he drove to his place.