Breaking The Bestfriend Zone

I am not a good writer or a famous one and I am still learning how to write. So please expect to encounter various kinds of errors such as grammatical and typographical errors. Please bear with me as I write this story entitled "Breaking The Bestfriend Zone". I do hope that you'll support me—cause I really need your support—but if you don't like my story then you're free to remove this one from your library—if you already saved this one.

If you'll encounter the said errors please correct me about it. I am very willing to learn and I am open to all of your concerns and suggestions but please tell me about it privately 'kay? I won't get offended by your corrections because there has never been and there will never be perfect writers or readers. In short there is no perfect person. All I need is your support and for you to be my so-called-reader (if there is). I hope you'll be inspired by this story and will have the courage to confess their feelings to their BFF's (if ever you have feelings towards them).

Credits to the owner of the pic.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses and places are either products of the author's imagination or are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead is purely coincidencial.

  All rights reserved. No part in this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written premission of the author, except when premitted by law.

This story contains themes and scenes which may not be suitable for very young readers that can trigger someone's memory or something. Parental guidance are advised.
Read at your own risk

Plagiarism is a crime!

Started: November 20, 2020
Finished:

@BinibiningYsha

________________________________________________________________________________________