part one

you met hammy in middle school. you've been friends ever since, but the more you think about him as a friend you crave more from him. not a simple hug, maybe even a kiss or two.  the more you think about him the more you crave his soft fur. you turn your phone on and open contacts and find The Hamster and click his contact and call him.

he picks his phone up as usual and says "hey y/n! ya need something?" you feel your face growing redder as the silence takes over. you spit out "i m-miss you ham-my!" you hear a slight gasp through the phone. hammy eventually says "i miss you too y/n", "come over?".

you nod your head but quickly realize that he can't see you as it's just a simple phone call, you say a quick "yeah! see ya!" and hang up quickly.

you can feel your heart beating in your pussy as his sentences repeat. you quickly think about the crack you have in your drawer that you've been saving, maybe hammy would like some?

you pull out your phone and type out your message fast.

you : hey hammy i found some crack in my drawer if you're down.

The Hamster : hells yeah! been wanting to get my paws on some crack since last time i smoked. u bringing it over?

you : if you want me to i'll bring it over for us

The Hamster : alright thanks y/n

time skip : 3 hours 10pm.

you're just finishing up getting ready for your night with hammy when you hear the text notification. you quickly unlock your phone and read the message, it says "you comin?" you giggle and turn it off. you sniff your pussy to make sure that you smell fine for your date with hammy.

you smell amazing down there almost edible. you're ready. you slip into your new clothes you got for this date and head out the door. hop in the car and drive to hammys.

you've just arrived at hammys house, you sit in the car and contemplate going in there for a second. then you remember how you love hammy, and you walk up the sidewalk to the door. hammy answers and stares at you for a second. he looks astonished.

he stares for a second more and snaps out of it. "w-wow! y/n you look amazing for carrying drugs on you!" you feel your face growing redder and redder the more you stand infront of hammy.

he stares again for a moment and then invites you in..