New Character: Marionette

How you meet: You were checking the cameras, vents, and hallways. You were so paranoid with checking with to see if animatronics were there to kill you, you forgot to wind up the music box. Soon the music stopped, and so did you when you heard the tune 'Pop! Goes the Weasel'. "Oh no, oh no, oh no! I'm dead, I'm so dead!" You looked around, searching for a hiding place when you see the Marionette jump at you. You duck just in time and heard him land on his feet behind you. "Tsk, smart girl, dodging my attack. You, unlike the other night guards, have some common sense, even if it was quick thinking." You both look at each other until you decide to speak up. "Are, are you going to kill me?" He thinks for a moment, hand on his chin, until he answers, "no, I think not. Not yet, anyway." He walks over to the hallway, but not before he looks at you and says, "until we meet again." And with that, he strides down the hallway. 'hmm.'

Becoming Friends and Forming Crushes: Ever since your first encounter, you and the Marionette have been talking to each other, becoming friends oddly quick. He was incredibly tall, which you noticed quite quickly, but in his human form he was only a foot or two taller than you. He often made fun of you for this. But, you still enjoyed his company, and soon discovered you had a liking towards him, a crush you could say. He was certainly the best person you could ever wish for.