When He/She Asks you Out!

I decided not to do Balloon Boy, sorry, I lied. But, I drew a picture of him for you guys, forgivzeys? Also, I realized that there really is no point to do the withered animatronics since there kinda already in my other Boyfriend Scenario Story. Anyways on to the chapter!

Toy Freddy: 'God, (Y/N) is so beautiful! She's so nice as well, and she really gets me. I think it's time I tell her how I feel. Yeah... yeah! I think I'll do that right now!' He marches all the way down the hallway, smile on his face as he turns human half-way there. He steps into your office and greets you, confidence building up inside him. "Oh, hello Fred! Wat'cha doing here so early?" She was right, he realized, he was here exceptionally early, as it was 12:02. "I need to tell you something! It's really important." he starts, starting to get nervous. "What is it?" You ask. "I-I li......" he mumbles. "What? I couldn't hear you." You say, prompting him to say what's on his mind. "I like you, a lot." he says, clearly this time. "Fred! I like you too!" You state, glad he returned your feelings. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, hopeful. "Of course."

Toy Bonnie: '(Y/N) is the absolute best person ever! She has my sense of humor and can actually tolerate me! I... I think she's the one for me! I mean, she's so beautiful and kind, she enjoys my company, and she became my friend *snaps fingers* just like that.' He stands up of the ground. 'I'm gonna ask her out!' He starts walking towards your office, turning human on the way there. He starts to get nervous, 'What if she says no? What if she just laughs at me? What if we stop being friends? No! (Y/N) isn't like that!' Soon enough he found himself in the office, standing in front of your desk talking to you. "(Y/N), there's something I need to tell you..." He starts. "Oh, okay. What is it?" You ask, obviously interested in what he had to say. "Ilikeyouwillyoubemygirlfriend?" He says quickly, and by some miracle, you hear what he says. "BonBon, I would love to be your girlfriend." You smile at him, genuine happiness radiating off of you. This was going to be the start of something beautiful.

Male! Toy Chica: Chico was trying to find the perfect way to tell you how he felt, without making a fool of himself in the process. He thought to just tell you outright, but thought against it. you deserved an outrageous proposal, not a few measly, "I like you"s and a hug. No,you met more to him than that. Suddenly, he got an idea and ran towards the kitchen.
Time Skip 'cause I'm lazy:
He got up from the ground, finished with his work, and just as you walked in. "Hey Chico! What are-" you look down to see the message he had written. "I know this is cheesy but," he points to his message, "will you be my girlfriend?" You nod your head, "of course!" A huge smile spread across your face as you jumped to hug him. But, you were careful not to step on the message he had left you, 'Be mine?' Which was made entirely of pizza.

Toy Foxy/Mangle: Mangle was walking around in Kids Cove, (human form of course), trying to figure out just what to do to ask you out. You were just so, perfect in her eyes, and had actually cared to fix her up when she was on the edge of breaking emotionally. She was determined to get you, even if she didn't deserve you. She walked towards the office, trying to build her confidence, and when she walked in she gasped. There were flower pedals everywhere, with you in the middle, a huge smile on your face. "Mangle, I have a question I'm dying to ask," you take a step closer to her and grab her hands, "Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Mangle nods her head rapidly, "Yes! Of course I do!" Your grin only got wider.

Marionette: You and Marionette, (or puppet as you liked to call him), were sitting on the floor of your office talking about random things that came to mind. As you were explaining what you did that day, you studied the puppet. You noticed he was sweating and fidgeting a lot, and refused to make eye contact with you. Was it something you did? You suddenly stopped talking, and the puppet took notice of this and looked to you. "(Y/N), are you alright?" He asks, concern laced in his voice. "I should be asking you the same thing." your answer seemed to startle him. "W-what do you mean?" "Oh come on Puppet! You know exactly what's going on! What's wrong?" You look at him, sorrow evident in your eyes, and he finally cracked. "Fine! I just, I-I like you." he says, refusing to look at you. "Puppet," you say, he doesn't respond. "Puppet. Look at me." he still refuses to look at you in fear of rejection. You grabbed his shoulder and spun him around, looking in his eyes. "I like you too." you smile. His smile grew bigger than his mask as he pulled you in to a hug.