"Tch! You brat!! We won't stop at nothing. Come if you like, you'll only get hurt. See you then!!" Akira hung up the phone with a smirk and grabbed the collar of my uniform. "You will listen to my orders a Aww or they will get hurt." He said in a scary voice.

"I don't need to listen to you. I already know they will win. They won't get hurt, some will but it fades. You wrath of vengeance will perish and you'll be defeated by them. Don't worry. I'll prepare your funeral for you." I said with a smirk. He dropped me on the ground and angrily walked out. I chuckled weakly as I later on the cold floor.

Karmas POV:

After Akira hung the phone up we started to strategize to get into the base. We already pin pointed Y/n's location, so getting to the place was easy. Getting in was the problem. We didn't know what traps Akira may have laid, but there sure was one thing we are sure of.....Koro-sensei being furious.

His eyes are red and his body has a different color. (I forgot what color he is when he's mad 😅) He looked as if he was gonna erupt like a volcano. "Uhh Koro-sensei? Are you alright?" Nagisa asked with a sweat drops. He didn't answer. "If your going to get her back like this, bad idea. Akira may be insane but he isn't mindless. He could have left traps for you. We're on edge here." Karasuma said. But Koro-sensei ignored him and left to, I think to retrieve Y/n or cool down.

"That damn octopus." Professor Bitch said.

——————————————————-

It was the end of the day and Koro-sensei still hasn't came back. Everyone went home leaving me here at the hospital. The doctors came in a few minutes ago and said my concussion was minor. They said I can leave tomorrow afternoon. I wanted to leave now but I didn't have a choice.

I sighed due to how bored I was. I wish I just protected her. I'd never asked about the scar, or her going for the bathroom, or grabbing ice cream with her. We could of avoided this situation if I had just walked her home instead staying at that stupid park. If only that damn Akira would had just left everyone alone and continued with his life without vengeance. "Tsk!" I said out loud. All I wanted was to be with
Y/n and hang out with her strategizing on how to kill the octopus. Why can't life go the way I wanted it to go. "Guess it's true what they say. Karma's a bitch." I mumbled to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late at night and I couldn't get any sleep. Maybe because of how long I slept while I was knocked out. A little while later I heard voices outside my room and a lot of commotion. I got up from bed and opened the door. I leaned on the frame of the door and saw what was happening. I heard my name called. I looked to my right and saw Karasuma running to me.

"What's up? What's happening Karasuma?" I asked.

"It's Koro-sensei. Seems I was right. He went to Antarctica and retrieved Y/n."

"What?!?!"

"She's being taken to a room to get healed, but her body is severely damaged. There are cuts and bruises on her body. The doctors told me that those cuts and bruises aren't from Akira. They were from someone else. We don't know who though."

"What her condition right now?"

"I'm not sure. We'll have to wait."