Eyeless Jack x Homicidal Liu (Part 3 :D)

Start writing your story

Guess what y'all~!

Finally finishing the EJxLiu thing I started like 2 years ago B) Enjoy!

Bold text will be Sully's thoughts, Italic will be Liu's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Smut Warning: Liu/Sully's POV:

Finally, a long hour of brother-bonding killing with Jeff is over. It's not that I don't like spending time with Jeff-- I don't. Shut up, Sully! Make me! We were THIS CLOSE to a hot night with EJ, and Jeff just HAD to ruin it! I promised him I would- Dumb ass promise. How was I to know Jack- WHO CARES?? Now let's get home to we can get some! C'mon, that can't be the only reason we like him... It's not, we're just horny as fuck right now. So if you excuse me, I'm taking control of our body for a bit. H-hey wait!

I dashed home, eager to continue where Jack and I left off. It may have been mainly between him and Liu, but hey, I was there too! I was just enjoying the show. EJ seems to be the dominant type - perfect for Liu's case, but not exactly for mine. Think it's possible for me to get him soft? Maybe I can have him bottom me for a bit, then switch control to Liu so Jack can top him. Have you thought all this out?? It's all I've been thinking about all night! You're a perv! DAAAAAAMN RIGHT I AM!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived home quickly, casually yet eagerly making my way to the room I shared with my eyeless man of the evening. What even is that nickname? No one asked you, Liu! I opened our bedroom door to see something I've been hoping to walk in on for a damn long time:

EJ had just gotten out of the shower. His hair is still damp, water drops rolling down his body. His towel was loose, now was my time. I quietly closed and locked the door, creeping up behind the eyeless man as he reached for a shirt. Wrapping one arm around his waist and pulling out outstretched arm with my other, I spoke; "You won't be needing that, love." I felt him jump slightly, how cute. He turned his head to look at me, his cheeks a darker shade of blue-gray than normal. "L-liu?" I playfully pouted, asking him if he really didn't recognize that I was now in control. He thought for a moment. "Sully?" I smiled, spinning him fully around to face me. He nearly dropped his towel, reaching down to hold it he asked what I was doing. "I believe we started something earlier~? Did we not?" I purred. It was new being on this side for once. When it came to relationships, Liu went for the dominant types. At fist I though EJ would be like that too, but after seeing him like this I knew he's fine on top or on bottom.

"R-right..I expected to see Liu for that," Jack stuttered. "You don't mind it being me, do you?" I questioned, fake pouting again. "No-no! This is fine," He stammered. "You're adorable... I've never been with a switch before." My words seemed to fluster him even more. He shifted slightly, gripping his towel tighter. I took notice, and held his hands. "Oh darling, you won't be needing that much longer~" His eyelids raised, signaling surprise from the eyeless sockets. "Oh I won't?" He's sounding more confident, and I like where this is going. "No, you won't. Is there something you want me to do baby?" He pursed his lips for a moment, before smirking. God, I love that smirk. Liu's thoughts have been awfully quiet... I think he likes what he sees. 

"Maybe I do," Jack spoke. "Why don't you take off that shirt and jacket? You won't be needing those."

I liked this, no, I loved this. I like how confident he's being right now, only for me to mark him and claim him as mine. I of course did as he asked. I wouldn't dream of ignoring my precious' demands. I walked him over to my bed, as it was farthest from the door. I sat him down, and prepared my little strip tease for him.

-EJ's POV-

I had a feeling I'd see Sully come out at sometime tonight, but I didn't expect him to catch me off guard like this. I kind of thought he'd take over halfway through, I'm kind of into that. Hey, this works too though. I watched him as he slipped off his scarf and jacket, but took his time with his shirt. He was toned, no perfect six pack, but you could tell he exercised.  After his shirt was gone, he pounced. I'll admit I wasn't expecting it, and gasped as my back hit the sheets of his-and Liu's-bed. I wonder what Liu was thinking throughout this? Maybe he knows what's happening and is just watching for now? I guess I'll never know. 

Sully grasped my wrists, tight, but no where near enough to hurt me. I could tell he liked it rough, but he's still gentle. He cared about how I felt through the process; that's incredibly sweet. His eyes stared into mine, they were filled with love and lust, and I'm sure mine were too. He smirked at my slightly dazed expression, fitting his knee between my legs. Switching his grip on my wrists to just one of his hands, he trailed his free hand down my chest and abdomen. His hand was cold from just being outside at such a late our, and it sent shivers up my spine. His hand made it down to my towel, which had a noticeable bulge poking out of it. Sully chuckled, amused. "Someone's excited~" He purred. I couldn't take it anymore. I broke through his restraints on my wrists and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. Hearing him moan lowly against my lips made me go crazy, I didn't care who was on top of who at this point. I needed him, and I needed him NOW. 

He ripped my towel off, teasing my hole with his finger. He slipped it in with ease, due to my body still being wet from my shower. He pumped the digit at a steady pace for a few seconds before adding a second finger. I felt myself push against his fingers, forcing them deeper into me as our kiss became more heated. His free hand gripped my hair, tugging slightly to hold my head back as his mouth moved down to my neck. He bit, licked, and sucked on the skin of my neck. After a short while, he removed his fingers from my ass; replacing them with his cock. He pushed in slowly, I winced slightly. It hurt going in almost entirely dry, the only lubricant being his precum. 

-Third Person POV-

Sully moved his hands back up to hold EJ's. With their fingers intertwined, Liu looked into Jack's eyes as a silent form of asking for permission to move. The cannibal nodded. That was all the green-eyed male needed to begin thrusting at a decent pace. The first few thrusts hurt a bit, but Jack's whines of discomfort soon faded to moans of pure pleasure. Sully moved down to kiss him once again, with additional tongue. Jack willingly parted his lips for the dominant male. Though their sex was becoming more rough and animalistic, the passion and love stayed constant throughout it all. They had a few position changes, including having Jack ride Sully. A little while passed before Sully began slowing down, but not riding out an orgasm. Jack looked down to see his partner's sweat covered face turn a beat red, as if embarrassed. "Liu?" Jack asked. The other brunette nodded, causing Jack to smile sweetly and remove himself from Liu's lap. 

"You need some lovin' darling?" Jack asked, teasingly. Liu nodded again, more rapidly and shyly. Jack took sometime to kiss his lover sweetly before prepping the green-eyed boy with proper lube. Jack held Liu tightly and comforted the scarred boy as he pushed in. After a short while, Liu gave the signal for Jack to begin moving. In order for Liu to better control the pace, Jack had him seated on his lap. He held Liu's hips and helped him move his body up and down Jack's shaft. Unlike Sully, Liu was a bit more of a screamer. EJ captured the other male in a kiss in order to keep the bottom boy from drawing unwanted attention to them. They both soon felt the burn in their cores burst, cumming at the same time. They rode out their highs smoothly before collapsing into each other. Liu pulled the blankets over them before nodding off to sleep. Jack kissed his boyfriend's forehead before joining him in peaceful slumber. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this conclusion :3

No, this won't be the last time I write about these two (if you guys want more I can provide) this is just the end of this mini series. 

Two more requests are on the way!