CH 5

"Hey!" Lucas burst through the door and flopped on the bed, jolting Derek awake.

His face buried in his pillow, Derek raised his head a fraction, eyes still closed. "I'm still asleep," he mumbled. "Go away."

Lucas didn't go. He never did. "I can't believe you didn't stay for the party last night. It was fucking awesome."

Derek groaned and dropped his face into the pillow again. "I don't care."

"Why did you leave? Because the hot piece of ass turned you down?" He snickered. "There were only, like, a hundred ready to take his place."

"It wasn't because of him," Derek lied. "I just wasn't feeling so great."

"You were fine before you crashed into that guy. Did he curse you or something?" Lucas chuckled.

In a matter of speaking. Derek twisted onto his back and rubbed his eyes. "Why're you so fucking chipper? Shouldn't you be hungover and wiped out?"

"I'm an indestructible force." He smacked Derek's thigh. "So, come on, tell me what really happened with that hot guy. No one buys your bullshit story that he rejected you. You're one of our elite—no one turns you down."

Derek scooted up and rested his back against the wall. He glanced at his phone and his gut immediately knotted. He had to call Patrick, there was no getting out of it.

Following his stare, Lucas smiled. "Are you... expecting a call?"

"No."

"So, you didn't exchange numbers with the hottie?"

"No."

"Are you lying to me, young man?"

Laying his head back, Derek closed his eyes. "Can you please vacate the premises—I need more sleep."

"Why? You got more sleep than everyone else."

Not likely. Following his interactive fantasy, his thoughts and dreams were restless, and he woke up every hour on the hour.

"Didn't sleep so well?" Lucas persisted. "Why is that? Couldn't stop thinking about the hot boy?"

"Will you get off it already?" Derek slid down in the bed and rolled onto his side, his back to Lucas—who immediately snuggled his ass. Derek groaned. "That wasn't an invitation."

"Hey—a hot guy turns his ass to me, I'm gonna go for it." He nuzzled Derek's neck and rubbed his crotch on his ass.

Since meeting Patrick, Derek had been in full fuck mode. Lucas wasn't helping. The man was skilled with every part of his body. He rolled his hips rhythmically against Derek's ass cheeks, an erection swelling. Not surprising—Lucas was a walking hard-on.

"Stop," Derek mumbled as a dryness invaded his throat, and heat spread through his face.

"Not until you tell me what happened with your hot piece of ass." Lucas shoved his hand inside Derek's shorts and rubbed his cock.

Fuck. His dick instantly jumped to attention. Shivers raced through him and he closed his eyes—immediately imagining it was Patrick in bed with him, spooning his ass and massaging his cock.

Lucas groaned against the nape of his neck, nipping at the sensitive skin, teasing with the tip of his tongue. Derek instinctively pushed his ass against the man's rigid erection as Lucas worked his cock from the briefs and full-on stroked Derek's throbbing shaft.

"Damn, baby," Lucas panted in his ear. "Ready to fuck or what?"

Derek swallowed hard, his throat parched. Heat spread through his body, burning him alive. In response to Lucas' question, he hurriedly reached behind him and shoved down the back of his shorts.