V

Just once

It was getting too heated too soon and Luna needed to enjoy it more

It was getting too heated too soon and Luna needed to enjoy it more. "I don't think we should do it here."

"We won't."

But he moved his mouth to her neck and kept kissing and licking and nibbling her skin, groping her everywhere.

He earned a couple of quiet moans from her before she forced his face away, covering his lips with her thumbs. "Stop. I'm getting too turned on."

"Is that a bad thing?" Aaron grabbed her wrists and pecked her palm. She looked too cute all heated up.

"It's not I just– it's inappropriate, doing it in someone else's bathroom." She looked around the room. The door wasn't even locked. "Besides we don't have condoms."

He placed a wet kiss under her ear and said in a flirty tone, "I'm sure there are some in here."

"You want to steal a condom from Derek?!"

"Why are we talking about him," he lowered his voice, trailing kisses down to her neck again.

Luna could only tilt her head to the side to give him more access.

"We're taking too long," she whined, dissolving under his roughness while he still managed to be gentle, clutching her waist under her shirt. "Do you want your friends to suspect something?"

"Shit." He instantly stopped and met her eyes once again. "No."

"What do we do?" There was real panic on her face, but she was afraid that the nice guy who lent her some clothes would walk in on them.

"Let's go downstairs, stay a while and then," he moved his mouth close to her ear, murmuring, "we go to your place and I can fuck you in your bed, alright?"

"Sounds like a plan," she swallowed thickly.

While still being rough, Aaron lifted her off the counter and stole one last kiss before she left him there alone with his evident desire for her under his pants.

It took him more time than he wanted to successfully hide his erection that was begging to be freed. But he only wanted her to take care of it, so he tried to put images of puppies in his head instead of her breasts and gathered the will to go downstairs.

And wished he'd done it way earlier.

Luna was holding a drink with one hand while the other played with the ends of her hair, all as she laughed at whatever Derek had said. She was flirting.

What he didn't know was that all she wanted to do was go to her place and let Aaron do whatever she wanted with her, and she could only imagine what those things would be. So her only option was to keep herself distracted from her sinful thoughts was switching her personality to Cherry and talking to Derek as if he was one of her customers, although he was way more respectful than most of those guys.