Chapter II

I sat in Nezu's office. My hands were folded and ky legs crossed, one over the other. Every breath I took made my body writhe in agony. I couldn't keep my eyes from roaming the area. Every sound I heard drove me closer to insanity.

"-iya. Mr. Midoriya!" Nezu's small voice sent me back to reality. I rubbed my cranium and sighed. "My apologies. I was lost in thought." I apologized. "No problem. Here's the contract. Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. His beady, black eyes stared into mine with not a sliver of mercy. "Yes. Yes I do. I'm 18. I'm old enough to be a Mercenary. Nevaro has been asking for a while. I'm ready to answer."

Nevaro Mercenary Guild. A branch of the Japanese Special Police Force. Men and women given the right to work outside the law. To drop off the map. To disappear. They are the shadows in the light. Many have taken the offer. It's a steady source of income and a great way to disappear.

"Understood." He handed me the file and I signed my name. "Mr. Midoriya. You are no longer apart of a system. You are above the system. You are now mercenary of Nevaro. Go to Shining Rose Bar and their you'll meet Greef Karga. You'll know him when you see him. Who should I tell him is coming to meet him?"

"Mr. Frost."

An hour later

3rd Person

As Izuku stepped into the bar he got looks. "Fresh meat?" He heard. He felt safer since his face was hidden by the mask. No-one was ever going to see his face again. Izuku wore his all black and a trenchcoat. He had a black and red back pack slung over a shoulder with his clothes and laptop.

 He had a black and red back pack slung over a shoulder with his clothes and laptop

Thats his mask.

His outside "You must be Mr

His outside
"You must be Mr. Frost. Welcome to Nevaro." Said a robotic voice. Izuku looked beside him to see a man in solid cast metal. He had a silver coloured helmet, shoulder pads, chest piece, thigh and shin guards. A rifle was slung over his back with the shells presented on his chest. He had a Westar strapped to his waist.

 He had a Westar strapped to his waist