Not You Being Dumb

Start from the beginning

Your mind turned into mush hearing her words. "My insides? What the heck are you taking about, I'd like to keep my insides inside thank you very much." You quickly stuck your tongue out at her.

"No shit Sherlock you have to keep them inside. What I'm saying is maybe you need to express yourself on a joyride like that. The little feeling called love hmm? I for one think you need a boyfriend." Nen nudged your elbow.

You snorted and sucked in a booger that felt as if it was about to escape in that moment.

"Oh hell no you are not trying that stupid little game on me. I haven't dated in my entire life and I don't plan to until I step into my grave. Or probably just graduate collage." You waved your hand around while speaking.

"This human right here is stupid." Nen sighed rubbing her temple in pain. "Why thank you, I'm glad a person I care about noticed." You smiled at her with sarcasm dripping.

"I shouldn't be the only person outside of your family that cares about you. Honestly Y/n if you don't find a boyfriend this year I'm going to strangle you and make you speed date guys." Nen stated as you listened.

"No no I think I want a faster death, like maybe just stab my chest or something. And no again you're not getting me a guy." You flicked the side of her head.

"How dumb can you be Y/n? You probably have an IQ of like two percent. You need someone to cuddle you and kiss you, and love you to get it together!" Nen spoke in a sing song voice.

You made a fart noise and gagged again. "Boring and nasty!" You cupped your lips kicking a rock on the sidewalk.

"I hate you like this. Just promise me you'll at least find a friend other than me? A potential lover can be close by in the near future." Nen sighed with a tiny smile.

She wasn't loosing hope for your life yet.

You saw her genuine face and laughed lightly. "Okay don't make me sound like a loner anymore. I'll try to fix my crumbling love life." You blinked slowly imagining it all.

Nen now grinned brightly. "Yay Y/n's finally cooperating! Oh let's go into 11- seven! I need a bit of snacks for my date today." Nen squeaked pulling your arm.

You felt your tense arm crack and it hurt. "This is why I don't take studying with you seriously and why we can't have nice things." You mumbled shaking your arm and being washed with cold air conditioning.

_____________

They were closer than expected.

"Ugh my back hurts." A lavender headed male complained in the break room.

"Period my back hurts every night too. You're not special." A cadet grey eyed male spoke sarcastically and sipped on his tea.

"Ow. My back. Hurts." The other male blinked his crunchy eyes, he spoke slower.

"I heard you. I swear if you don't stop I'll get my voodoo doll of you out of my bag. Would you like a stand through your forehead or through your chest?" The blond haired male took a random pin from his pocket.

"Seriously how do you work here Neito?" He wiped his purple bloodshot eyes.

"I don't know the same way you get sleep every night Mr. Hitoshi." Neito shrugged with a sadistic smile sipping more tea.

Hitoshi shook his head leaning back on his chair. "Just stop. No." He spoke with a lazy sigh.

Neito smirked and pulled back on the weak chair he was leaning on. "Whoops." He simply said and Hitoshi fell down right on his butt, it cracked in a satisfying tone.

"You stupid chicken nugget." Hitoshi stated at him with cold dead purple eyes. From the floor, the lavender haired male threw an empty plastic bottle at his head.

"What the freek." Neito said with annoyed eyes back at him. He turned hearing a beeping noise come from the television, looking at the security cameras in the break room.

"Well well looks like we have company!" Neito smiled cleaning his trash up. "We do work in a convenience store we have things people need." Hitoshi yawned and got up from the floor.

"No duh. But apparently we don't have everything because you still have a sad love life." Neito rubbed his eyes before getting the keys.

"Bruh look who's talking you're literally the same." Hitoshi sighed as they both bickered out the break room.

Meanwhile in the front, you were dragged in.

"Do people even work here?" You whispered seeing no one around. "I'm sure they'll show up. What's better, cherry chapstick or green mint?" Nen asked showing you the flavors.

Your eyebrows knitted. "I don't know, you better get the mint for your breath though girl." You joked sucking in a breath.

"Hey!" Nen yelled puffing up her cheeks. As you were distracted her eyes drifted away.

They landed on a male in the back with lavender hair fixing some cans and glass figures. He was very close by.

Nen got and idea and smirked. "Whoops!" She laughed and harshly pushed your chest back.

"What?!" You yelled loosing balance quickly not being able to hold onto anything.

Hitoshi heard the ruckus and his eyes darted at the noise. Before he could comprehend anything your entire body fell on the stack of cans and little figures.

There was shattering throughout the store, Neito let it be not really caring.

You groaned holding your head and feeling your back in pain.

A shadow was over you, and it made your eyes stare upwards.

They were met with piercing purple eyes. The person was so tall but you could see the major eye backs they held.

"Woah your clumsy. You're going to have to pay for that." He simply said and just stood there.

Thanks for helping. You thought standing on your own.

"Funny story I'm poor." You shrugged with a fake smile.

"That's cool so am I. I guess you'll have a debt for this store and work since I can't waste my job. Welcome to 11-seven dumb girl. I'm Hitoshi I'm your mentor and starting today you work here." He patted your head with a creepy smile.

"W-what?" You stuttered with a growing red face.

"Well that's going to go awkwardly well. See you later Y/n!" Nen left you in the dust.

This was the moment you knew, you fucked up.