𝟎𝟑ˎˊ˗

!WARNING!

°•*⁀➷*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ✧ ೃ༄

°•*⁀➷
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧ ೃ༄

IT WAS WEDNESDAY, YOU MET AKAASHI IN THE COURT YARD AND WALKED INTO CLASS TOGETHER.

"i hate exams," you sighed as you spoke and let your hands hang at your sides.

"and why's that?" he questioned as he continued to walk forward.

"they make me so sleepy, and i never do good on them." you pout and lean your head on his shoulder as you guys continued to walk.

"if you pass, with a seventy or above. you can get a surprise later." the boy grinned before he continued to speak. "if you fail, or get below seventy you will be punished."

"fine, bet."

"bet."

_

you had just finished your exams, keiji sat at your work table and showed his score, a ninety-eight. how the fuck? you hadn't flipped yours over yet, scared of the score.

"well?" he reached for the paper but was stopped when your hand slapped down on top of it.

"just give me a second." you slowly lifted up the paper your eyes were shut and closed. you peaked and saw the number written on the paper.

"what is it?"

"i got a seventy-one." a sigh of relief left your lips, keiji frowned at your words.

"you're lying, let me see." he took the paper in one swift motion and looked at the score written in red. seventy-one. "awh, i was hoping to have fun tonight, angel." he playfully pouted.

"so what's my surprise?" you snatched your paper back from the boy, and blew a bubble with the mint gum in your mouth.

"well i didn't actually think you'd pass." he grinned as he said this. "i guess we can get ice cream or something." he shrugged.

_

you and keiji had sat down at a corner booth, the two of you sitting next to each other.

"thanks," you shot him a small smile and proceeded to eat your ice cream.

"dont move," the boy spoke quietly under his breath. before you knew it he had grazed his hand over your thigh and slid his hand into your pants.

"keiji not here," you protested as you felt yourself lean into his touch.

"but i wanted to reward you for doing so well on your test, baby." he smirked and took a spoonful of your ice cream feeding it to you.

"i-"

"shush." he grinned again, and you felt your face burn hot. fuck. without warning the boy slid two of his fingers inside your entrance. he used his free hand to continue to spoon feed you your ice cream.

"keiji.." he only moved his long fingers faster causing you to choke on your words. you felt your eyes well up with tears, causing you to shut them tightly.

"you're so wet, (y/n)." he whispered the words into your ear. the boy started to scissor his fingers, stretching you out. "you're being so good for me, hmm?"

you only nodded your head as he tried to get you to take another bite of your food. the boys fingers suddenly hit your prostate, the wet fluid of your pussy coating his fingers. that's when the tears started to stream down your face. the tears burning hot on your skin.

"you always cry for me, baby, why?" he smirked as he spoke. he used his thumb to make circles on your abuse clit. he noticed how you had been chewing on your bottom lip trying to hold in your noises.

"you're such a mess for me, huh." the boy looked at you with passion burning in his eyes. he continued to curl his fingers and hit your prostate as his spoke to you so nonchalantly.

"look at me," he cupped your face with his free hand and forced you to look at him. your lips had formed a pout your eyes glossy. the boy thought you looked prettiest like this.

"keiji, i'm close." suddenly you clenched around his fingers, the boy dropped eye contact with you for a second before pulling his fingers out of you. he dropped his hold on your face and brought his fingers to his lips. he licked the juices off his fingers then wiped his hand with a cloth.

"later." was all he said, the boy returned to eating his ice cream and acted as if nothing happened.

_

keiji had just dropped you off outside of the female dorms. he knew he would get in trouble if he tried to walk in so he decided on dropping you off outside.

"i'll see you tomorrow then," he looked down at his feet as he spoke.

"yeah tomorrow," you reached for the door when keiji suddenly grabbed hold of your wrist.

"wait, (y/n), i'm sorry for the other day." he continued to look down as he spoke. you shit him a confused glance. "for call you a slut." you only shrugged

"yeah it's cool, i don't care." you truly didn't mind, you were his slut after all.

"oh uh alright then." he nodded as he let go of your wrist.

"oh and tell tsumu i said goodnight." you were trying to make the boy mad, and it was working. he suddenly regretted apologizing to you, all he knew for sure was that he was not telling atsumu you said good night.

A/Nnot proof read yeah 🪄

A/N
not proof read yeah 🪄