Back To School and more family

Start from the beginning

"Here." He said.

"What's so special about here."

"Its just special to me right now." He said as I kissed him and he deepened the kiss.

"We are becoming the couple from those romance movies because their love was forbidden from what ever reason and all they do is sneak around meet in alleys and make out." I said and he laughed.

"Ohh, how I love how thou put that sentence." He said and I laughed.

"Romeo, ohh romeo when did you get so refrencecy."

"By hanging out with you Juliet." He said and I smiled. He kissed me and I kissed him. It started to rain.

"We should get out of here."

"Let's." He said as we ran inside.

Later at Macy's...

"What do you think of this dress?" Lydia said as she came out in a turquoise dress.

"Well... it really makes your eyes pop. I really like it." Allison said as I looked behind me and saw Zachary standing at a perfume cart, looking at me.

"Emma. What do you think?" Lydia said

"I like it better than the green one."

"Me too. Okay so its settled I'm getting this one." Lydia said

"You're turn." Allison said. I went in the dressing room and tried on a purple sleeveless dress and came out.

"How is this?" I asked as Lydia's jaw dropped and Allison's eyes widened, "What?"

"Its perfect." Allison said

"You're the only person I know who can wear anything and still look good." Lydia said. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah. I definitely have to get this one." I said as my Dad texted me.

From: The Law
To: Emma

Come home now. Please. I need to have a family discussion.

"What?" Allison said

"Don't hate me but I have to go."

"Aww. I thought maybe we could go to dinner and a movie." Lydia said.

"OK, I promise tomorrow we can go see a movie, have dinner and hangout at my house." I said as I went back in the dressing room and changed back into my gray flannel, black ripped skinny jeans, and gray converse.

"I can't, I promise Aiden we'd hangout." Lydia said

"And Scott and I would just hangout at his house." Allison said

"OK, how about next week?" I said coming out of the dressing room.

"Sure." They said at the same time.

"OK." I said and gave them a hug, "Thanks for today. I really needed this."

"No problem. We just felt bad you had to stay at home and you couldn't even come outside." Lydia said.

"See you later." They said at the same time again and I smiled.

I paid for the dress and left Macy's and realized I didn't even have my car. I started to walk, then it started raining. I saw Troy's car. I walked over to the car.

"Need a lift?" He said as he got out of the car

"Yup, did you follow me?"

"Yeah. After what happened at school with Zachary. I couldn't just let you out of my sight." He said as I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"You're so protective. I love that." I said as he smiled.

"By the way. You looked hot in that dress." He said and I blushed.

At home....

"What happened?" I said as Troy and I walked through the door. I saw Derek, Charlie, Xavier sitting on the couch and Skylar and Elena sitting on the stairs and two other kids, probably 10 years old standing next to my Dad and my Mom. The girl sort of looks like me but had Carter's green eyes and the boy sort of looks like Carter but with my eyes.

"Emma. This is Alex and Josiah." My Dad said as they waved. I waved back.

"They are your brother and sister." My Mom said.

How could this happen? I have never knew I had one other sister and brother. I could've happened when we were separated. My father hadn't even tried to look of us.

In my room...

After we got sometime to know them. I went to my room and took a shower. I put on my Seattle Seahawks pajamas which was a birthday gift from my dad. I like football. Troy had matching pajamas. I laid down. I got under the covers.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"A little bit." I said as he got under the covers and wrapped his arms around me.

"Your all I need." He said and I blushed.

"Your my everything." I said and he kissed me.

"Tomorrow, your mines." He said as he played with my hair.

"OK." I said as he started to hummed 'Night Changes' in my ear as I drifted off to sleep.

:D

I can't believe Super Bowl is today. I don't know who I should go with. Seahawks won last year. Maybe they'll win again or the Patriots might win. My little sister is gonna be six tomorrow. So much happens in February.