All I Need Is History To Creep Me Out

I woke up, well at least I hope I did.

"Dad." I said as I knew he was walking in the hallway with Derek.

"There is something I have to tell you, all of you." Dad said as Skylar and Elena sat on my bed and Derek, Charlie, Xavier, and Carter sat on the floor and Dad sat in my office chair. "There is something wrong with Derek and Emma."

"What happened?" Carter asked

"It was a long time ago, it was me and your mother........"

*Dad's flashback September 8th1600*

"Your so funny James." Summer said as she had a hand on her stomach.

"Anything to make you smile." I said as a soldier came in.

"Sargent Henderson we need some more men." said Cadet Westchester. I gave my wife a kiss on her forehead and left for battle. We all saw dark creatures with pure red eyes. We fought against the Russians. The creatures were possessing people and we killed the even if they are our own (U.S. army). We lost 500 men that day. I ran inside the hospital and I saw my beautiful son, we named him Carter. I saw a creature in the corner and destroyed it then there were 2 more and the room went dark.

*the next day in flashback September 9th*

I woke up to my wife holding our sleeping baby.

"Please put him down and go get a Doctor." She said

"OK." I said as I put Carter down and started to walk out of the door. The Doctor was right there.

"What happened?" He asked

"She is in pain."

"She is going to have another baby.", He explained as I looked at her. She was just as surprised as I was., " Get ready to push." He said

"OK one more babe." I said as she pushed one more time and there was a very small baby.