The Dream.

*in my dream*
"Troy stop it." I giggled as he kept kissing my neck.

"You're so gorgeous and dangerously beautiful." He said as he continued.

"Ok, but only an hour." I said.

"I don't think your gonna last a hour." He whispered in my ear. I smiled. He straddled me and took his shirt off, hovered over me then he kissed me with fervor. He was caressing my cheek with his thumb then traced my jawline with his finger. Then returned to my neck. He took off my shirt and started kissing my stomach and back up to my neck. Then his scent changed, from his usual good, sweet and tangy to and dangerously sweet and sour scent which was much like Thomas's scent. He stopped and looked at me. I was Thomas.

"Hey beautiful." Thomas said.

I shot my eyes open, I inhaled deeply. I wasn't ok about this dream. I looked at Troy. He still sleeping. I got out of the bed. I splashed so cool water on my face. I smelt Thomas again. I saw him and he pinned me against the wall and my shampoo fell to the floor.

"Emma, are you ok?" Troy asked in his morning voice. Thomas nodded his head.

"Yes I'm alright." I said as Thomas turned on the shower. "What do you want?"

"To see you." He said as he let me go

"Well, no offense, but I don't want to see you. I already seen enough of you." I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"You can't just act like what happened between us two days ago never happened." He said as his hand went under my shirt, and he squeeze my boob.

"Yes I can, you just need to go." I said moving.

"Well I'm not going anywhere." He protested.

"Fine. Then I will." I said as I tried to open the door, but he closed the door shut with one hand.

"No you won't." He said. As he pulled me closer to him. I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Let me go."

"No. Not again." He said. Then he started kissing me aggressively, and pinned me against the tiled floor. I fought against his grip. Damn It! He's too strong. I used all of my strength to throw him off. He fell off and banged his head against the tub. I got up and turned the water off and ran over to Troy, he hugged me and stared at Thomas with hatred in his eyes.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Troy asked

"No. I'm ok." I said.

"Emma, you can't drop this." Thomas said walking towards me and Troy threw him against the wall. Then they started fighting. I got between them. They both just stood there. Thomas had bites on his arms and Troy had bites on his shoulders and wrist.

"Stop it. Now, Thomas I can't be with you. So stop trying I can only be your friend. We broke up years ago. Don't try to come crawling back. I can't even bring myself to come back to you even if I wasn't with Troy. You played me over and over and over until I was broken. It wasn't easy to date again, but I finally found someone, so please stop." I said as I became teary eyed.

"Fine." Thomas said as he climbed out of my window.

"Are you ok?" Troy asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I nodded. He kissed my temple.

"I wonder what it is?"

"What is?" He asked

"Why are boys so obsessed with me? What intrigues them to come and talk to me?"

"Well for starters your beautiful." Troy said kissing my lips. "Your hot." kissing my neck "Your sexy." taking off my shirt "Nice body, that any boy or man has ever laid eyes on." kissing my stomach "I'm lucky to know this body to this beautiful person." kissing my neck.