Mistakes II (Cordelia Goode)

Once I arrived at the school, I got out of the car and headed up the path to the front door. I didn't even get a chance to knock before the door swung open to reveal Cordelia and her tear stained face. Her eyes were puffy, her nose and cheeks were red and her hair was a little bit messy. She pulled me inside and hugged me right. I manage to squirm my way out of her arms and push her away. "Don't touch me please." I say coldly. Cordelia looked down at the floor and apologise whilst a single tear rolled down her cheek.

I had been sat in the living room for 10 minutes now. Cordelia had said sorry multiple times and every time she would try and come closer to me but I would just move away from her. It's not that I didn't want to touch her, I just couldn't let myself go back to her. She'd neglected me and spent her time with another witch who clearly was more important than me.

"Why can't you forgive me y/n? She kissed me I didn't kiss her, I love you not her" Cordelia almost whispers, breaking the silence. "Forgive you? It's not the fact that she kissed you Cordelia, it's the fact that you didn't move away straight away and before when she was getting closer to you, you didn't move away!" I stopped to take a breath before continuing, "and you don't have any time for me anymore, your always with the girls or Misty and you never spend time with me and I just feel so neglected and I don't wanna feel like that." I was now stood up, shouting at her, I had also started crying. Cordelia stood up and came near me but I backed away. "Baby please I'm sorry, I was drunk and I didn't really understand what as happening. And you should've told me that you felt like that and I would've spent more time with you." She says, still crying. "I shouldn't have to tell you to spend more time with me, you should just do that anyway, it's not like I'm asking you to spend every second of every day with me is it and will you stop calling me baby!" I yell. Cordelia just stood there. She didn't like when people yelled at her, it really annoyed her but I didn't care. "I'm going." I say as I turn away to leave the room.

Suddenly, the door slams shut and Cordelia appears in front of me. Before I could even do anything, she grabs my arms and shoves me against the wall. "I said I was sorry, I will spend every spare minute I have with you if it will make you stay, but you aren't going anywhere until we've sorted this out." She says with a stern tone. "No Cordelia I don't want to talk to you I want to go home." I say, trying to get out of her grip. A warm pleasurable feeling in my centre causes me to stop moving and squeeze my legs together. I close my eyes and bite my lip. I knew Cordelia was using her powers on me. I didn't want to let out a moan so I bet my lip that hard that it started to bleed. "Cordelia stop we're not doing this." I say, breathless. "Are you sure?" She says with a smirk. She sends another, more pleasurable rush into my centre causing me to let out a small moan. I don't know how much I could take of this, she was torturing me. I wanted her so bad but I didn't want to let myself give in to her just yet. "I'm..." I couldn't finish my sentence before Cordelia sent another rush of pleasure into my centre causing me to tilt my head back against the door and squeeze my legs tight together. I couldn't handle it anymore. I threw myself into her arms and kissed her. She kissed my back and transported us into her bedroom.

Cordelia ripped my clothes off and I did the same to her. We were now both in our underwear whilst more sparks of pleasure were being sent to my centre. "F..fuck me p...please Cordelia." I say through kisses as she takes us over to the bed and lays me down with her on top of me. "Only if you use my proper bedroom name." Cordelia says, with a smirk. "Fuck me please mistress!" I say, pulling her back for another kiss. Cordelia slides her long fingers down my torso until she reaches my underwear, "we won't be needing these," she says and with a snap of her finger, my bra and pants came off, "that's better." She then takes one of my nipples into her mouth and gently squeezes the other whilst sliding a finger into my aching centre and leaves it there. I throw my head in with pleasure. "Mistress...please don't tease me." I beg. Cordelia looks up and gives me a smirk before she starts thrusting her finger in me...then added another. She took her fingers out and I gasped at the loss of contact but then I felt her warm, wet tongue slide it's self over my soaking wet folds. She dips her tongue into me and the rush of pleasure I was feeling a few seconds ago came flooding back. I couldn't help but moan. "Oh..my..god, I'm gonna...cum." I say through moans. "You will cum when I say ok?" I could only nod my head. "Now beg me to cum!" Cordelia says, applying pressure with her tongue to my throbbing clit. "Please...mistress..let me cum, please." I beg, wanting to release so much. "Cum for me baby." Cordelia finally says. I feel my walls tightening around her tongue and a warm liquid releases from my centre. Cordelia licks every last bit up and then comes up to let me taste myself. After a few minutes of making out, Cordelia gets off of me and lies next to me. "So do you forgive me now?" She asks. I look up at her and can't help but let out a small laugh. "I guess so." I say, rolling my eyes playfully. I lay my head on her bare chest. "I love you baby." She says, kissing the top of my head. "I love you too." I reply, wrapping my arms around her waist a bit tighter. That night we fell asleep, naked, in each other's arms and it felt so good to finally be back in her bed.

Sorry if this is bad, I'm not really good at smut so I don't know if this is good or not😂 I would appreciate it if you left your thoughts in the comments of each story, thanks for reading these :))