The woman in the store II (Diane Sherman)

The next day
I slumped off the sofa and dragged myself out to the car. It was now 7:00pm so I decided to visit Diane.

As I neared her house I felt like I had took a wrong turn. There was no one around for miles. Her house was a few minuets drive into the woods, situated on a large open field of grass. It was quiet and the darkness of the night made it all a little more eerie.

I got out of the car, making sure to lock it behind me, and walked to the front door. There were a few lights on downstairs but the upstairs looked derelict. I knocked on the door and waited. I looked to the side of me to see a vegetable garden that lead around the side of the house. It was cute.

The door suddenly opened to reveal Diane in her pjs and a glass of wine in hand. "Can I come in?" I asked. She hesitated for a moment before opening the door a little wider so I could slip past her. Her home was warm and smelled of vanilla and chocolate. "I'm just making chocolate strawberries, if you want some." Diane offered as she lead me into the kitchen. Her kitchen was quite small and cluttered but it felt homey. I nodded my head. "So why'd you come here y/n, don't you have some woman to see?" She asked in a sarcastic tone. Was she jealous? "Actually, I turned her offer down, I like someone else." I replied. Diane's grip on the chocolate covered spoon she was holding, tightened. She cleared her throat, visibly annoyed.

I took a few steps closer to her. Diane kept her eyes on the food in front of her. I placed my hand on hers, taking the spoon away and placing it on the table. I spun her around to face me and lifted her chin up so she was forced to look into my eyes. "Diane it's you." She searched my eyes looking for an answer, when she furrowed her eyebrows I understood she was slightly confused.
"I like you Diane, I'v liked you since we first met, I like how intently you listen to me and how jealous you are when it comes to me, I like everything about you." I explained.

I saw a slight smile begin to appear in the corner of her mouth. "You like it when I'm jealous?" Diane asked, she sounded almost surprised. I nodded. The smile on her face could melt your heart.

She grabbed me by my waist and pulled me flat against her. I closed the small distance between us and kissed her. The kiss soon became heated and Diane's hands began to roam my body. I allowed her to pick me up and take me to the table. My clothes were basically ripped off in an instance as Diane trailed her kisses down my jaw and chest and stopped just above my breasts. She unclipped my bra and attached her lips to my nipple while she played with the other. "Iv been looking forward to this for a long time." She said before returning my nipples. Soft moans escaped my lips as Diane sucked on my nipple and nipped it with her teeth before moving on to the other and doing the same. My hands tangled themselves in her hair, whilst her spare hand travelled down my body to my thighs. My breath became heavy as her fingers glided up the inside of one thigh and then down the inside of the other, skipping over where I needed her the most.

"Please!" I basically moaned out. Diane lifted her face to be the same level as mine and looked into my eyes. "Please what?" The tone of her voice made me ten times wetter. "Please fuck me." I almost whispered. Diane smirked before suddenly shoving two fingers into me causing me to moan loudly. Diane pumped her fingers in and out of me almost to the point where it hurt. I pushed past the slight uncomfortableness as the pleasure overpowered it. I bit my lip to try and suppress my moans. "Don't do that princess," Diane whispered into my ear as she slightly nibbled on my lobe, "let me hear those pretty moans."

Diane's spare hand slid up my thigh and around my back, pulling me closer to her and causing her fingers to push deeper inside me. My head dropped back as a high pitched moan fell from my lips, followed by many more. "You're doing so good sweetheart." Diane praised me. I pulled her head towards me, crashing my lips onto hers. Her tongue swiped along my lips and I opened my mouth, accepting it in. We moaned into each other mouths, pushing me over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum." I screamed. Diane kissed her way down my body as she got onto her knees. As my moans became more lazy and needy I knew I was extremely close and so did Diane. "Cum for me princess." And with her permission I came as she replaced her fingers when her tongue, ensuring I'd cum all over it. My thighs clamped around her neck as I pushed her head closer to me. Diane continued pushing her tongue in and out of me as I came down from my high. I let go of my grip on her hair as she cleaned me up with her tongue. Once she was finished, Diane got off of her knees.

Both hands were now on my waist as she held me close to her. She kissed me once again, slow and gentle. Suddenly she bit down on my lower lip. The metallic taste of my blood seeped it's way into my mouth.

Little did I know how much worse things would become for me.

I very rarely check over these so don't judge if these stories have mistakes.