Yours always (Diane Sherman)

To put it simply, Diane is crazy. She's a psychopath, and that is no understatement. I first met her the veg isle in the local supermarket. It was a brief interaction but the whole way around the rest of the store and out to the car, I felt like I was being watched. When I checked the car park around me, I spotted a woman stood next to what I assumed was her car, just watching me. I approached the woman and asked her what was going on and then I realised that it was the same woman who I'd encountered earlier in the store.
"Have you been following me this whole time?" I asked her.

Now what happened next would usually put any sane person off for good and cause them to call the police... however the confidence of the mysterious woman and her beauty, was irresistible to me. Diane quickly rushed towards me. Unsure of what she was going to do, I managed to stop her and pin her against her car.
"You could just ask if you want to take me out, you don't need to kidnap me." I attempted to joke. I always seemed to make a joke at the most inappropriate times but this time it seemed to work. "I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to talk to you I get so shy when I try to talk to beautiful people." She admitted, blushing slightly.

Diane ended up taking me out and I ended up falling in love with her. 2 years later and I practically worship the ground Diane walks upon. She could do no wrong in my eyes, unless of course she was doing to me. Diane has a huge soft spot for me too. She presented herself as a cold, scary woman but she would quite literally do anything for me.

Diane was currently sat at the table downstairs sorting out work for a few upcoming lessons she would have to substitute for. I hated when she had to work because it meant I'd be stuck at home by myself all day. I need attention all the time, especially from Diane. I walked into the kitchen to see Diane sat with her back to me. She wore a beige cardigan over her silk night dress and held a glass of red wine in her spare hand. I crept up behind her and snaked my arms around her and resting my head in the crook of her neck, which caused her to jump slightly. I could feel Diane smile when she realised it was me. "Can't you see Im working darling?" Ugh the pet names, they made me feel unexplainable things. I made my way around Diane and knelt down next to her. She tore her gaze away from the papers in front of her and looked down at me whilst she placed her glass down. Her hand reached towards my face and moved a stray piece of hair out of my way. I placed my hand on her unclothed thigh, slowly moving it further and further up her leg.

"Y/n I can't I need to do this work I don't have time to stop." Diane sighed. "But i'll be good, you can still work." I pleaded, my fingers now grazing her vagina. Luckily for me Diane wasn't wearing any underwear. I could see her chest rise and fall quicker, showing the effect I had on her.

"Fine, fine you can stay as long as you be a good girl and stay down there." She finally gave in. I gave her a massive smile and kissed her thigh and moved my hand slightly away from her vagina so it wouldn't distract her too much. I laid my head on Diane's lap and she returned to her work. Every so often she would take a sip from her glass. Oh how I wish I was that glass and to have her lips on me. Diane would also reach down to me and stroke my hair and face.

What only felt like 10 minutes later, I opened my eyes as I could feel Diane moving around. "Have a nice nap sweetheart?" Diane laughed as she moved her chair back and opened her arms, indicating for me to get up. I stood up and straddled her lap. Diane placed her hands on my thighs and slowly moved them further and further up until her arms were wrapped around my waist. She then leant forward and began placing kisses up and down my neck. Light moans escaped my lips, encouraging Diane to go further.

"You've been such a good girl for mommy," I loved it when she called herself that, "I think you deserve a reward, don't you?" "Yes please." I moaned.

Diane lifted me up and placed me on the table in front of her before sitting back down. She moved her chair closer to me and made quick work of removing my nightie, leaving me completely naked. Her hands roamed my body and she began to kiss me all over. I became impatient so I began to slightly push her head down towards my vagina. Diane grabbed my legs and hung them over her shoulders. I leant back onto the table to make it easier for her. My right hand tangled itself into Diane's ginger hair and took a firm hold of it.

"Please, I need you." Diane smirked up at me before licking all the way up my vagina. I let out a low breathy moan. Diane attached her perfect lips to my clit and began to suck. I couldn't stop moaning it felt so good. Her tongue slipped in and out of me and hands caressed my things. She continued to alternate between sucking and licking my clit and fucking me with her tongue. Luckily, Diane lived in the middle of no where. Some would find that creepy but for me, it meant I could moan as loudly as I needed to and I wouldn't have to worry about complaints from neighbours.

"I'm gonna cum, please don't stop." I shouted.
Diane pulled me closer and continued fucking me until I finally came all over her tongue. She lifted my legs off of her shoulders and pulled me down from the table so I was straddling her lap once again. She moved the hair out of my face and kissed me. Her tongue wrapped around mine, once again claiming her dominance over me. When I felt like I couldn't breath, I moved back and rested my head in the crook of Diane's neck. My hand rested on the collar bone of the opposite side of her chest. Diane wrapped her arms around my naked body and left soft kisses to the top of my head.

After a few minutes. Diane carried me upstairs and we both got ready for bed. Once we were ready, we both got into bed and cuddled up to each other.

"Thank you for that." I whispered against Diane's chest.

"No worries sweetheart." Diane kissed me on my forehead and snuggled down next to me.