Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1

Start from the beginning

Normally the ship was fully of joy and laughter

Normally the ship was fully of joy and laughter... but right now...

"GAHAA!"

*CRASH!*

"GODDAMMIT USOPP! WHAT ARE YOUR TOOLS DOING ON THE FOOR!"

"HEY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT! CHOPPER'S MEDICAL STUFF ALLOVER THE SHELVES!"

"H-HEY! THAT'S NOT MY FAULT! LUFFY LEFT BONES FROM HIS FOOD WHERE ALL MY MEDICAL SUPPLIES USED TO GO!"

"SHISHISHISHI! Yeah, I totally did that! But only because all the other places where I left my trash were full!"

*Clang!*

*Clank!*

"Gah! Who threw that!? I'll kill you! Was it you blondie!?"

"Sorry, that was me. There's just so much trash everywhere."

"Oh you can kick as many cans as you want Robin~!"

"Oh, that mine too."

*BLAM!*

"STOP LEAVING YOUR TRASH EVERYWHERE!"

On the ship, the Strawhat Pirates, Sanji, Usopp, Tony Tony Chopper, Roronoa Zoro, Nico Robin, Nami and their Captain Monkey D. Luffy, all complained about the trash that covered the ship. Robin picked up another piece of trash, and looked around for a place to throw it away... only to quickly realize that there was nowhere to put it... excpet ontop of other trash, dirt and grim that covered the ship's hull.

Robin: "Hmm, the ship has sure collected a lot more trash since Alabasta."

Usopp: "Well usually we offload out trash whenever we land... but we haven't found a island in a few weeks."

Nami: "Yeah, the Log pose has been pointing in the same direction ever since we left..."

Zoro: "We could just dump it all in the ocean?"

Chopper: "And pollute the ocean! No way! I'd rather keep all the trash on the ship!"

Luffy: "What are we gonna do with all the trash then?"

Nami: "We'll just have to wait until we get to the next island to unload it all, for now we'll just have to deal with it."

Usopp, Chopper & Luffy: "Right..."

Nami said as they kept on sailing, the orange haired girl stood there thinking to herself... when suddenly she noticed a green leaf flying by her. Confused she looked to where it came from... only for her eyes to widen in shock. She then ran towards the Fruit bushes at the back of the ship and examined them only to quickly start panicking.