What To Do?

Hi I'm Britney and I've been hanging out with my best friend Chloe for the past few weeks and we are known as YouNowers. We broadcast at least 2 times a day even though we aren't very famous at it we still try but we do watch a lot of famous YouNowers like Kyle Moon, Josh Allen, and Nick Bean but my favorite has to Josh he is cute funny and can make you smile when your upset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chloe get in here we have to broadcast!" I shouted.

"I'm coming!" She yelled back.

"Quit stuffing your face and come on!" I yelled. Finally she came in the room and I started to setup the broadcast until finally we started the broadcast.

"Hi guys it's me Britney and I'm here with my best friend Chloe look 3 viewers yay." Sarcasm sounded with every word that came out of my mouth but then someone commented.

"Britney look who commented!" Chloe halfway yelled.

"OMG Josh Allen is watching and he commented." I think I just went a little too far.

Comment~ "Hey Britney "

"Hey Josh" I said with a smile.

Comment~ "Why r u smiling so much?"

"I don't know cause I never thought that a popular younower like you would watch my broadcast." Just then my mom walked in.

"Girls we gotta go they are waiting on us at the restaurant." My mom said while walking out the door.

"Ok mom we will be there in a min!" I yelled.

Comment~ "Awww do u have to go?"

"Unfortunately yes I do josh but you can follow me on Instagram or twitter and dm me." I said putting another shirt on cause all I had was a tank top on.

Comment~ "Ok I will bye" and with just that I ended the broadcast and Chloe and I walked out of the room to the car. We got into Chloe's car while my mom got into hers when I got a phone call from a friend that I never really talked to and that was Kyle Moon.

Me: "Hello"

Kyle: "Hey Britney haven't talked in a while."

Me: "Yeah how's everything going you and Lexi still going strong.?"

Kyle: "Yeah and everything is good but I have a question to ask you."

Me: "Shoot."

Kyle: "Would you be willing to go on a blind date with a friend of mine?" Just then Chloe chimed in.

"HEYY KYLE HOW'S IT GOING!!?"

Me: "I don't know Kyle this is just out of nowhere I will call you later and let you know."

Kyle: "Ok let me know before 8:30."

Me: "Ok" and with that the call ended.

"He wants you to go out with one of his friends?" Chloe asked me.

"Yeah what should I say I mean most of his friends are cute but I only have my eye set on of his friends but I know that it won't happen between me and him." I said that quick just to get it off my chest and that person was no other than Josh Allen

"Really." She said in a are you stupid kind of way.

We got to the restaurant everyone had fun after we got done eating my mom said that Chloe and I could go do other things so I got to thinking and called Kyle back before it was too late.