Evening for two (Bon X Mal) (English)

Börja om från början

"B ... Bon."

"Yes, you are so good." Bon groaned with satisfaction. He started bobbing his hips. Malcolm choked at first, but quickly gained courage and swallowed Bon deeper until his nose tickled Bon's dark pubic hair. Bon's hands caught Malcolm's hair and tugged. "Damn ... I ... I'll come." Bon groaned. Malcolm sucked hard on him. "Damn it! Malcolm!" With that, Bon came into Malcolm's mouth. Malcolm immediately withdrew because the sperm was getting too much, but swallowed everything. He coughed a little. "Are you all right, honey?" Bon asked worriedly, putting both hands on Malcolm's head to make him look up at him. Malcolm nodded quickly and pressed himself against Bon's legs.

"I love you, Bonny." Malcolm said contentedly.

"Me too." Bon nodded, stroking Malcolm's sweaty hair. He picked up Malcolm and laid him down on their made bed. He climbed over him and began sucking widened hickey on Malcolm's skin. Malcolm groaned. "You are so beautiful, baby. So small." Bon said, stroking Malcolm's sides until he got to his basin. Malcolm's cock was still red and erected. He gently ran his finger over it. At the noise Malcolm made, Bon hardened immediately. Frankly, he wasn't sure if he would ever go soft again. He licked a strip of his tongue across Malcolm's cock, who twitched with excitement. Bon giggled and went deeper until he was between Malcolm's legs. He stared at Malcolm's red, fluttering hole. The only thing Malcolm saw was the tangle of Bon's curls between his legs. He was red like an overripe tomato. Suddenly he felt something he had never felt before and cried out in surprise. Bon's tongue was in him. He groaned loudly and wrapped his fingers in Bon's curls. He felt Bon smile and pushed deeper. Malcolm groaned in agony and threw back his head. His legs wrapped around Bon's head and pushed him a little closer. Bon licked Malcolm's warm walls. Malcolm groaned happily.

"You are so good, honey. So good." He wailed. "Ah ... B ... Bon. You're so good." Bon smiled and sucked. Malcolm squealed in surprise. "E ... It's not enough. I... need more... well I... want you... inside of me." Malcolm wailed. Bon looked up.

"I don't want to hurt you, my little virgin." Malcolm flushed and Bon giggled. He came back up and kissed Malcolm hard. Malcolm could taste himself on Bon's tongue and groaned. Bon pulled back and brushed Malcolm's hair aside. "I don't want to hurt you doll. You know? That's why I want it to be fantastic for you." Malcolm looked at him with wide-eyed horniness. Bon giggled. "Finger you, Mal. Come on." He leaned back and looked at Malcolm's hole, which was leaking fluids and dripping onto the ceiling. He stared at it mesmerized. Malcolm's hand went down slowly. The older one watched waiting. Malcolm bent his hand and carefully poked his hole with his index finger. He groaned. Bon giggled. Malcolm closed his eyes and slowly inserted his finger. When it sat, he moaned a little. "You're doing so well, honey. So good." Bon praised and patted Malcolm's knee. Malcolm groaned a little. "Can you manage a second finger? Mh? Can you do that?" Bon asked, kissing Malcolm's stomach. Malcolm prodded his hole with a second finger and whined as he pushed it inside. "Aw. You do so well." Bon groaned, watching his friend stretching with two fingers. Bon kissed Malcolm's hole. Malcolm squealed and in surprise he stuck a finger in himself.

"That hurts." He gasped.

"I know. Sh. It's good." Bon consoled and kissed him.

"I need you, Bon. In me ... now."

"I know. Stretch a little more. I'm bigger than that." Bon said fondly. Malcolm nodded and stuck a fourth finger into himself. He gasped and spread all four. Bon looked at him in amazement. Malcolm pulled his fingers out a little and then pushed them back in until he pulled them out. Bon took Malcolm's hand and put one finger at a time in his mouth. Malcolm looked at him excited but also a little exhausted. Bon smiled when he had Malcolm's ring finger in his mouth and sucked on it. Then he drew spit in his hand and rubbed his spit over his penis. He wanted to use a condom, but Malcolm stopped him.

"I want you inside, Bon." He said with wide eyes. Bon nodded and left it off. He lay between Malcolm's legs and kissed him tenderly as his cock nudged Malcolm's entrance. Malcolm groaned into the kiss. Bon couldn't get past the muscle ring because Malcolm was too tense.

"Hey, it's good. I got you. Relax yourself. I have you, Mal. Everything will be fine. Let me in. Open up. Come on, open for me." Bon whispered in Malcolm's ear as he sucked on Malcolm's earlobe. Malcolm groaned, wrapping his legs around Bon's hips, pulling him into himself. Bon closed his eyes as he slipped into the younger man. Malcolm gasped in surprise. His eyes were wide open and his fingers dug into Bon's shoulders. Bon laid his head on Malcolm's chest and muttered:

"You are so tight, Mal. My little virgin. You will always be my virgin." Malcolm's hands went up and played with Bon's hair, trembling, while his body tried desperately to get used to the foreign organ within. "Can I move?" Asked Bon.

"Yes." Malcolm squeaked in a high voice. Bon lifted his head, kissed Malcolm, and pulled back a little. Malcolm gasped as he felt Bon's foreskin catch on its edge and his cock thrust into him. Bon gasped when he got excitedEstablished a steady rhythm.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You are so ... so good, Mal. Ah. So close. Ha. Ha. So tight ... just for ... ah ... me." He moaned and pushed his penis into Mal's body over and over again. Malcolm kept moaning.

"I love you Bon." He moaned.

"I love you too ... you too." Bon stood up and kissed Malcolm's hair.

"Ah ... ha ... .ha ... ah ... .ah." Malcolm groaned with each stroke. "I want ... I need you deeper ... deeper Bon ... .ah ... ha ... .ha." Bon pushed deeper. Malcolm screamed.

"S ... So good." Bon whined as he watched his friend's body take him in.

"T..there. Yes! Yes!" Malcolm screamed and tried to push against Bon.

"Did I find your prostate?" Bon gasped, grinning. Malcolm nodded quickly.

"Please Bon ... please. Deeper .... faster. Ah! Ha! Ha! Ow!" Malcolm called. Bon quickened his pace and hit Malcolm harder. Malcolm screamed with every push. Bon picked up Malcolm's red penis and pushed up his foreskin so he could see the flesh.

"Oh my God. You are so beautiful." He groaned and licked the shaft like it was ice cream.

"B ... Bon!" Malcolm gasped. "I will ... will come."

"Not yet." Bon groaned and hit the little guitarist harder. "Not yet." His balls hit Malcolm's little ass.

"You're so deep." Malcolm groaned. "I love you so much, Bon. I love you so. Baby I love you!" Malcolm yelled and came over. But not for long. Bon's hand pulled the trigger. Malcolm screamed in brutal pain. "B ... Bon!"

"A little more." Bon groaned, hitting the rhythm guitarist over and over again. He felt his balls pull together and groaned. "I'm coming." Malcolm wept under him. He kissed the tears away and came. At the same moment he let go of Malcolm who also spilled his semen on both of them. They both gasped heavily. "I love you." It came at the same time. Bon pulled his penis out of Malcolm's body. Malcolm gasped when he felt empty and air came to his hole. Sperm ran out of him en masse. His legs glittered with it.

"You have such a nice ass." Bon praised as he lay down next to Malcolm and pulled him close.

"And you have a nice penis." Malcolm said with a chuckle. They both grinned and kissed hungrily.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." Bon's hand crept down to Malcolm's entrance. Sperm was still oozing out there. He groaned when he felt his sperm. Then an idea occurred to him. He crawled between Malcolm's legs again and ate his sperm out of Malcolm's hole. Malcolm screamed in over-stimulation.

"So good ... so good, Bonny." Malcolm groaned as Bon sucked on him and pumped the last drop of cum out of him.

"I love you so much." Bon whined when he finished and lay next to Malcolm.

"I love you too, Bon." They both fell asleep.

THE END;