Reiji X Reader

(If you can listen to the song while reading xD)
(Reiji POV)
When Yui came to the mansion I was obsessed with her I didn't want her to belong to anyone else.
So I took her and tried making her into a woman suitable for a wife for me.

"You are a worthless child..."

But no matter what I did...no matter how much I tried to break her.
One day went she went to school she decided to wear a pink bow in her hair to make her feel more 'pretty'.

It did catch a few people's attention which made me feel angry because she was only supposed to love me!

I then tried taking the bow out her hair as soon as we were alone.
"DONT TRY NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU!NO ONE!"
Those words seemed to have affected her and From then on I kept her at home for myself.
She seemed to have hallucinations often.
I came home to find an open bottle of pills lying on the floor and in the corner Yui with her hair all over the place and she looked at me with wide blank eyes.

She looked so vulnerable and so broken I was sure I had her for myself...

But then...She saw my brother Ayato and seemed to have taken a liking to him rather I tried everything to hold her back from him
From Pulling her hair...to grabbing her wrist so tightly it bruised...
She was gone before I could do anything my heart felt broken inside.

I gripped onto my study desk and felt tears on the corner of my eyes.
I heard a knock suddenly...

I snapped my head at the direction and I saw Yuis friend Y/n
With her h/C hair and her E/C irises
My eyes were wide I couldn't find any words...

She walked in and the words that left her mouth shocked me even more.

"I love you..."

She then gave me the brightest smile I ever seen and she hugged me.
I smiled to myself and hugged her back tightly...

I wasn't alone...And I had someone who loved me back.

(Sorry it's so short...I actually wanted to maybe animate this except maybe change a few things to really fit with the song.
But anyways hope you all are enjoyed :)
🥔❤️)