🍼🍼When You Give Birth🍼🍼

"MIDORIYA!!! SHOTO!!!"

"Y/N are you okay?!?"-Midoriya

" Love what wro-"-Shoto

"MY WATER BROKE!!!"

"WAIT WHAT NOW?!?"-Midoriya

"YES NOW!!!"

"Okay hang on love. I will get the car ready. Come on Midoriya!!!"-Shoto

" Yes!"-Midoriya

Midoriya and Shoto started to pack some stuff inside the car and we left to go to the hospital. When we arrived I went to room where I there by myself with some of the nurses. Shoto and Midoriya had to wait for me until I was done. 

After an 1 later, I was finally done with my labor. The babies were both healthy. The boys then came in and made sure that I was okay. I told them that I was fine but I'm a bit tired. The boys then heard crying inside the big platic boxes right next to me. The boys got walked over to the box to see 2 crying babies. 

They both picked them up and held them in their arms. Shoto was holding Shi and Midoriya was holding Mikyuki. Mikyuki has green hair with white strips and E/C eyes. And Shi has on the other hand has dual hair with red on the right and H/C on the left. He also has a mix eye of blue on the left and green on the right. 

The boys cried as they held their new son and daughter. I teared up as I slowly fell asleep. So me and the boys stayed there for the rest if the week. After the week passed, we went home with our new born babies.