OS √ Filmy Wala Love √

Annika and Mallika walked out from the classroom while talking on random things when Mallika asked, "Hey Annika..! Are you free this tomorrow..? Rustom released last Friday. Let's watch it. What say..?" 

"Rustom..? Chee..! That legendary films.. No ways..!! You go.." Annika made a face hearing the film name. 

"Legendary..? Oh hello.. Akki said, it's a romantic thrilling film." Mallika said. 

"Romantic thrilling..? Yeah.. I watched the teaser.. It was thrilling type but romance.. No.. Not at all.."

"Oh really..? Then what about FAN..? That wasn't a romantic one.. Then why did you go to watch?" Mallika sarcastically asked. 

"Yes. That wasn't. But that was SRK's film. How could I miss it..! You know I and SRK shared a connection." Annika dreamily said. 

"Connection?" 

"Connection bhi na kamaal ki cheez hai, bas ho gaya to ho gaya, mat pucho kaise.. Wifi Bluetooth se bhi zyada strong hai apna connection." Annika said with a bright smile on her face. 

(Connection is a very strange thing ... it just happens ... don't ask how... our connection is stronger than Wi-Fi and bluetooth.)

"Hey.. Isn't FAN's dialogue? You remembered?" Mallika asked quiet shock. 

"Yes. I do.. I watched ten times." Annika said with a proud. 

"What..?" Mallika made o shape face. 

"Yes. You know I am his JABRA FAN.. Mein tera hay re jabra.. Hay re jabra fan ho gaya." Annika sang and did some steps with her hands when Mallika stopped her as other students were giggling seeing her, "Annika.. Annika.. Stop it.. It's so embarrassing." She said hiding her face with her palm.

"Hey come on.." She looked around and said with a sad face, "Ghar wale bhi na samajhte nahi hain kabhi kabhi, wo sirf star nahi hai, duniya hai meri..." 

(Sometimes family doesn't understand ... he isn't a star only ... he is my world..)

"Yeah. I can see..!" Mallika sighed. Annika simply rolled her eyes saying, "Whatever..! Tell me where is your Vikram..?" They walked out from the corridor when they saw few boys were harassing a girl. 

Annika immediately said, "Hum shareef kya hue ... poori duniya hi badmash ban gayi." 

(Right when I became noble ... the whole world turned naughty.) 

"Annika.. Stop your nonsense..! See this boys are.." Mallika made a disgust face when Annika was going to leave but Mallika stopped her saying, "Where are you going?" 

"To show them their right place."

Mallika smiled seeing the main gate and looked at Annika saying, "No need. Like in your way.. He may say.." Mallika scratched her forehead and smiled, "Maari kahani mein baatein kam... action zyada hove hai." 

(In my story there is less talking ... and more action) 

"What..?" Annika asked confuse when Mallika made her look at the entrance when Anika saw a black Mercedes arrived and Vikram gets off, she gave a whatever look to Mallika as it wasn't new for her. Vikram walked to the boys and the two girls saw him arguing, "Let's go Mallika.." Annika dragged her completely non interested as they two habituate as every now and then Vikram always involved himself in fight. They were going to leave when they saw Vikram was fighting. Once Vikram started fighting, Annika stopped Mallika and was standing there as if she was enjoying but her eyes popped out when she saw another guy who stopped one boy from punching Vikram, Annika looked at him from top to bottom, "Who is this chokra?" Annika asked drooling over him.