Chapter 20

"Well Well Well look who's back" Cam laughed walking over to me. He hugged me and grabbed Lia to start playing with her.

"Kiarra we need to talk." Matt and Nash were standing at the top of the stairs.

"Okay talk." I crossed my arms.

"Upstairs Kiarra." Nash said

"Cam can you-" he nodded knowing what I was gonna say and went back to plating with her. I walked upstairs and we went into Nashs room.

"What" I said coldly.

"Your moving out. And Matt is moving in." Nash said. My jaw dropped.

"What."

"He said your leaving and I'm coming." Matt said.

"Are you kidding me?! Your gonna kick your sister and your niece on to the streets because Carter kicked Matt out." I screamed.

"Carter didn't kick me out I left."

"That's not the point.". I said.

"Well Kiarra your not taking Lia with you. She's staying here with us." Nash said.

"That's real funny. That's not gonna happen." I laughed.

"It will. We have court in 3 days to decide where she will stay.." Matt laughed and walked out.

"You have two hours to pack your stuff and leave." Nash said coldly and left too.

I sat in shock for five minutes before I went downstairs. I walked into my room and packed my clothes that I have took out of my suitcase because I didn't fully unpack yet. I packed all my bathroom essentials then went and packed Lias things. It took a little while longer but I got it all packed in hour and a half. I walked out my room and Cam was still playing with Lia.

"Thanks Cam but were leaving." I said taking Lia out of his hands and putting her in her car seat.

"What why?" He asked. And Kiley came running from my room.

"WHATS GOING ON?!" she screamed looking at all our things.

"Nash kicked me out so Matt could have my room and we have court in 3 days to see who has custody of Lia." By now I was crying. Its all too much.

"WHAT?!" Cam screamed. "NASH AND MATT" Cam screamed again. They came downstairs.

"Oh she's done packing." Matt said laughing. "I can move in now. Oh wait she has Lias things that's funny if she thinks she gonna get to keep her "

"Get out of my house!" Cam screamed at him so loud Lia started crying. I picked her up and rocked her.

"This isn't your house." Matt said with his arms crossed.

"Really? Its in my name and I play the bills so yes it is my house and I said get out!" He yelled.

"Whoa dude chill" Nash said trying to calm Cam down.

"No Nash you chill. Kiarra is your sister and your just kicking her out! And Matt is fighting for custody when he doesn't know shit about Lia!"

Just then the door bell rang. Kiley went and answered it. It was two lawyers.

"Sorry to interrupt but the court date is tomorrow. " I'm assuming Matt's lawyer said.

"We will talk about this later." He aid and went and talked with his lawyer with Nash.

"Hi Kiarra." I nodded."I'm Jason and were gonna a fight this."

"So I understand Lia was born early." I nodded feeding her. "Okay and who does she live with at the moment."

"Well I live here with my brother Nash and Cameron. And Lia and I have connected rooms" I said pointing towards the room.

"Okay. I understand the Matt is not very involved do you have any back up to support that."

"Sir me and my girlfriend Kiley are willing to testified against Matt." Cam said and Kiley nodded.