Chapter 18

"Its Bart." matt said.

"BART!" Kiley and Andrea screamed.

"Why did he invite her if he wanted to get hurt?" I asked him.

"He said that he knew none of us would have came without her."

"That ass" I said getting up.

"Matt if he finds out I told you he will kill Kiarra and Lia."

"Well we can't keep touring with him!"

"I have an idea." Kiley said.

"Okay? Spill!" Taylor said.

"Well Matt can say that since he left Lia, that he needs to come home and stay with his family. Nash can say that he needs to go and help with Skylynn because Chads going on a business trip. Aaron and Andrea can say that they want to be in Virginia when the baby is born. Me and Cam can say we are going to college in LA. Which is mostly true anyway. Taylor and Carter can say they can't be on tour because of Jess and Carter your sister is sick or something. Jack and Jack your music got in the way"

"That's actually not that bad." Taylor said. "I actually was going to go to Virginia for Jess"

"I'll call him." I called Bart and he came to the room.

"We can't do the tour anymore." Nash said.

"Why not?!" Bart yelled.

"We all have family issues. Espically Aaron and Andrea." 

"You can't leave. "

"Watch me." I said and grabbed my things and left. Everything was already packed because we supposed to leave for New York. Soon everyone else came out and we were heading back to Virginia.

*Virginia Kiarras POV*

"SKY LEAVE LIA ALONE!" I yelled from the kitchen because Sky was making Lia cry.

I heard the door open and close and ran out to the living room. Nash was standing there.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I yelled and soon everyone else came. Except Carter and the Jacks they went to California.

"Well its a long story" Kiley said hugging Sky.

"I got time." I said giving Matt Lias bottle wine he was holding her. I was still mad at him for lying to me but he can feed Lia.

"Let's go downstairs." Nash said and we walked downstairs.

"Oh um. Its a mess." I said referring to me and Lias clothes on the ground.

"Its fine." They laughed.

"So what is it?"

They explained the whole situation starting with what Miley told us to walking out of the hotel.

"Your kidding right?" I said really hoping.

"No. They arent. Kiarra I know I've messed up but please this is the honest to god truth. " Matt said standing up.

"Kiarra. Its true." Kiley and Andrea told me.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I looked for my box of friends. I picked one up and looked in the mirror. I had mascara down my face a and tears. I put it down and walked back out.

"I need to pack." I said and they got the memo and left. I packed everything I needed to and layed down with Lia. I held her hand and rubbed circles on her back till she fell asleep. Soon after I fell asleep too. L

A. Here we come.

Short Chapter and I also wrote SO much before and it got deleted so I'm really mad. But two updates in one night!