Chapter 6

No one pov

Takeshi didn't know that bringing a ghost to airport would be such a tiring thing to do. A second tsuna was beside him and a second after he's gone, nowhere to be seen.

To say takeshi was Panic is an understatement I mean who wouldn't panic when your friend -a ghost one at that- suddenly gone and have no idea where to search? And not to mention you can't even ask people around if they have seen a brunette this tall,having a big doe eyes- no you can't. Cause tsuna is a ghost no one can see him.

And here takeshi pant heavily while crouching down in the middle of the airport with his luggage pile up beside him.

"tsuna where are you...."

He mumbled under his breath and let out a heavy sigh. He look up -with his his set up to continue looking for the brunette- only to be met with a pair of caramel doe eyes staring back at him with a wide smile on the owner of those eyes face.

Takeshi eyes widen in surprise and bite his bottom lips to contain his scream as he fall butt first. He don't want to scream here where there's so many people walking around and deem crazy by those same people if they saw him scream for no reason apparently.

Tsuna let out a giggle as he hold out his hand to help takeshi on his feet. Takeshi raise one of his eyebrow at the hand that being hold out to him. Something click inside tsuna and he quietly apologize. How could he forgot that he's a ghost? He don't want people to start thinking that his friend -takeshi- is crazy for standing up with his hand hold out to something that's pulling him of the ground. Yeah....tsuna pretty sure people would start pointing finger at the raven and tsuna doesn't want that.

"Sorry..."

The brunette sheepishly smile while rubbing his nape with his eyes close. Takeshi let out a sigh and pull out his phone from his pants pocket.

"It's fine, what's important is that you're here and please.....don't just suddenly disappeared again. It's hard searching for a ghost ya know?."

Takeshi said with a slight smile on his face,the phone beside his ear to cover up his conversation with tsuna. we don't want people to send the raven a weird out look for talking to himself now do we?.

Tsuna giggle once again and capture the raven in a hug. His heart swell in happiness. Is this what it felt like to have a friend? Joking around like this, laughing together and caring toward each other. It's all new for the brunette.

"Takeshi!!"

A slightly deep voice call out to the raven. Knowing who the voice belong to,he put his phone back to it place - his pants pocket- and turn around to wave back at his pop.

"Here pop!!"

He shout with a wide smile,tsuna standing beside him with both of his hands behind his back and a warm smile on his face. His heart aches a little at the thought of his mother.
'i wonder what she's doing now?'
He sadly thought with a solemn face. He misses his mother.

"Tsuna?"

Hearing his name being call in a whisper,he look up to his friend whom have a worried look on his face. His father already walk ahead with some luggage on both of his hands.

"You ok there buddy?"

Takeshi worriedly asked which both his hand full with luggages. Tsuna nodded his head with a sad smile.

"Yeah I'm fine just....missing someone"

And takeshi understand what the brunette meant by that,tsuna already told him before they arrive at the airport. How the brunette mother cry and beg for her son to wake up. He look around and pull the brunette behind a big board where not many people could see them and hug him close.

"I'm right here if you need me"

And tsuna break. Tears started to fall as he sob on his friend chest,arms tighten around the raven as he let it all out. The raven gently rub the brunette back to calm him down with a small sad smile on his face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊

I'm sorry if it's a bit confusing,I was writing this in a rush😅