chapter 1

No one pov

'Bang!'

The assassin pull the trigger.

'Thud'

A body fall with a hole on the person's chest.blood oozing out of the hole.

"TSUNA!!!!"

A woman with a brown hair shout with horror fill her eyes as she watch her son body fall and lied there motionlessly.

'SLAM!!'

The door at the front door of the house open with so much force,surprisingly it didn't broke.

A blond man enter with a gun in his hand and a couple of men behind him.his eyes widen in terror when he see that his son is laying down the floor with blood oozing out of his son chest.he look at the side where his wife is to see that she already a sobbing messed, continue to call out his son name.hoping for the boy to reply.

"Tsuna....tsuna....tsuna....hick!...tsuna"

The blond gritted his teeth in anger as he glare at the assassin who already aim his gun toward the blond.the assassin smirk.

"It all your fault that this happen..iemitsu.."

The assassin said as he look down on the blond that now known as iemitsu,son body.

"If you just accept my offer,your son wouldn't have been laying there in the first place"

The smirk on the assassin face widen.iemitsu balled his fist in anger accompany with a glare full of hatred.

'BANG!'

A shot suddenly heard and the assassin fall forward and make contact with the floor with a soft 'thud'.dead.

Iemitsu eyes widen in surprise by that and look at his back where he heard the shot come from.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Where am I?"

A boy with a defying gravity brown hair,caramel big doe and a feminine body ask as he stared at the white ceiling above.

"Ah...I was shot.."

He said as he remember what happen to him.

"Does that mean I'm at a hospital?"

He ask himself as he seat up.he look around to see a heart monitor beside him and many other things that was suppose to be in a hospital room.

"I'm in a hospital.."

He said.

'Slam!'

The door to his room open and a nurse enter inside with a pad in her hand.she walk toward tsuna and begin to write about the boy condition as if tsuna isn't even there.this make the boy raise one of his eyebrow in wonder.

"Hello?"

He said trying to get the nurse attention.the nurse completely ignored him as she still writing in her pad.a frown decorated the boy face.

"Are you ignoring me?"

The brunette ask as he try to touch the nurse shoulder.

Keyword.try.

His hand just go pass through the nurse shoulder making the brunette eyes widen in surprise and terror.

"Wha...?"

He try to touch the nurse again and again and again but the result is still the same.the nurse finally done with her writing and pushed a couple of button on the heart monitor before she walk out,leaving the shock brunette alone.

'what happen to me?'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊