quick note

As always, I want to remind you guys how much I love your support and I love how much you guys give me hype on this story. There is something that's really bugging me with the reception to the last chapter and I feel like we need to talk about it.

First of all, Y/N did not cheat on Hotch. They were not together, they were never really exclusive. Is Hotch hurt that she slept with someone else? Yes. Is it because she cheated? No. Does that give Hotch the right to treat Y/N like shit, take her off cases, embarrass her on the job, call her a slut? Absolutely no.

Hotch fucking sucked in the last chapter.

Y/N owes Hotch absolutely NOTHING just because they had sex. If she feels uncomfortable and unsafe around him, she has every fucking right to kick him out at the end. That's how she felt. She felt used. 

If y'all don't realize how fucking toxic that sex was at the end of the chapter, you need to go back and read again. He slut shames Y/N and then feels as if just because they fuck, it erases everything that he did to her on the job. That's not okay. If you couldn't tell from the end where Y/N literally FEELS NAKED AND UNSAFE AROUND HIM... he made her feel used and uncomfortable. 

So if y'all are still commenting shit like 'Y/n you're a dumb bitch he just fucked us into oblivion forgive him now' please stop. 

The way Hotch treated her was absolutely unfair. It's so unprofessional of Hotch. You don't just get to act however you want at work because your feelings are hurt. Besides, AGAIN, THEY WERE NOT TOGETHER. Y/N IS ALLOWED TO FUCK WHOEVER SHE WANTS AND SHOULD NOT BE SHAMED OR MADE TO FEEL WRONG FOR IT.

Has Y/N been terrible with communication? Yes. Has Hotch been any better? FUCK NO. HE LITERALLY JUST USED SEX TO AVOID TALKING AND THOUGHT THAT SEX WOULD FIX EVERYTHING.

y'all please stop. ur internalized misogyny is showing.