14

Calum's POV

I can't believe that Cindy said yes. I'm so happy. When I asked her out I thought that she would say no. I texted her to ask where she wanted to go on our date.

Calum; How does movies on friday at 8 sound

Cindy; sounds great can't wait ;]

She was so cute. Wait did I just call Cindy cute. I went to get some coffie. When I got there I saw Luke in the corner looking really mad. "Calum Thomas Hood.what were you thinking when you asked out Cindy?" He asked me.

"I didn't want her to get hurt again after your accident." I told him.

"I thought that we agreed not to talk anout that again." He said with his hands balled up into fists.

"Dude are you going to fight me over this because you kjnow thatb I'll win." I said.

"No I'm going to be mature and tell you that I don't like it." He said.

"Sure you're the mature one." I said.

"I am to." he said while sticking him tongue out. "And Cindy's mine she had to remember what we had before the accident." he said and he looked like he was about to cry.

"He man I didn't mean to make you cry." I said trying to comfort him.

"Go away I don't want you here anymore."Luke said to me

"No you should leave." I said. "Because Cindy sure wants me more than you." I said to him with my anger building up inside of me.

"No she doesn't if she remembered our past she would love me more than ever." He said to me.

"No she wouldn't."I said to him.

"Just so you know she's dating Cole." He said.

"No she's not if she was then why did she say yes to me?" I asked him.

"Because she didn't want to hurt your feelings." He said.

I just left after that and went to Cindy. When I got there Josh answered the door. "Are you here for Cindy?" He asked me. I just nodded. "Cindy someone's here to see you." He yelled up the stairs I think.

"I'm coming." She yelled back and came down the stairs then she smilede when she saw me. "Hey Calum. What are you doing here?" she asked me.

"I just wanted to ask you some questions." I told her. She nodded and came out on the porch with me. "Are you and Cole dating?" I asked her.

"No. Why would you think that? Did Luke tell you that? Because he's lieing." She said to me and held my hand.

"Okay I was just wondering." I told her.

"Okay just to clear this up I only Like you and just you." She said and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Good night." I tell her.

"Good night Calum. Can't wait tell tomorrow." She said with a wink as she walked back into her house.

"Wow how did I get her." I asked myself.

When I got home my sister was waiting in the living room. "Where have you been?" She asked me.

"I've been hanging out with Cindy." I said with a smile on my face.

The fact is that I told Luke that I liked Cindy when we were like 9 or something. And he started to like her a couple years later. I didn't have the guts to ask her out so Luke did. And they were the perfect couple then I got mad at myself for not asking her out myself. So me and Luke became enemies and never talked ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT CAL IS 19 NOW WHO CRIED ON HIS BIRTHDAY COZ I KNOW THAT I DID

COMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY STORY