2 (friends)

Only I keep wishing I could think of a way to . . . to show the Capitol they don't own me. That I'm more than just a piece in their Games
~Peeta Mellark Hunger Games

<><><><<>>><><><><><><

Sam's POV

I hated Luke. "Hey fatty what ya doing talking to people?" Luke yelled at her as he got in her face.

"He's my friend. And he's actually nice to me." she yelled right back at him.

"Dude just leave her alone. I'll be laughing so hard when you get caught doing this." I tell him.

"Sam just walk away." Cindy said while she tugged on my arm.

"No I'm not Cindy he's hurt you, beat you, and called you names nonstop. I'm going to put an end to this once and for all." I say with anger.

"Please Sam I don't want you getting hurt because of me." she pleaded me.

"Cindy just go to class I'll handle this." I told her because I don't want to get hurt by him again.

Cindy's POV

<><><flashback><><>

I was at the pool with Sam and three mysterious boys. "I can beat you Luke!" I yelled at one of the boys.

"No you can't!" Luke yelled at me. Tight when I was about to flip Luke yelled at me. "Boo!" Then everything went black.

<>end of flashback<>

"Josh can we cuddle?" I asked Josh.

"Sure. Are you okay ya know with the whole Sam things and all?" he asked me.

"Yeah I think that i might want to move or switch schools." I tell him it was a fifty fifty chance that I would move.

"Please dont move your the only family I have since mom and dad died. You ncan be home schooled if you want just dont leave me>" he said as he held me tigher than he was before.

"I won't but you need to let me go sometime so that I can meet new people and all. Could you maybe introduce me to your friends so i can see if I'd want to hang out with you guys?" I asked him.

~next day~

I woke up to see that Josh had left. Then I saw a note.

Dear Cindy,

Hey. I left to go and get my friends. I left some pancakes out for you to eat. Have fun at swim practice this morning. Luv you sis.

Love, Josh

Josh truely was the best brother in the whole wide world.

~after swim~

I ran up to my room and showered. When I got out I grabbed white high waisted shorts and my hunger games shirt. Then for my makeup I just put on some mascara and moisturizer. Then I curled my hair. Right when I finished I heard the front door open and close. "And we're home." Josh yelled up at me.

"K I'll be down in a little while>" I yelled back down at him. When I
went down the stairs I saw what I wasn't expecting. Luke Hemmings my bully and two other guys."WHat is he doing here?" I asked Josh as I pointed at him.

"What is she doing here?" he asked Josh while he pointed at me.

"Luke Cindy's my sister. And Cindy Luke's one of my bestfriends." Josh told me and Luke.

"Josh I'm sorry it's just that he bullies me at school. So I'm not to fond of him." I tell Josh as I look over at Luke. "Oh sorry I'm Cindy and you two are?" I asked the to random boys witnessing this.

"I'm Ashton." the one with the brown curly hair told me.

"And I'm Michael." said the one with the bright red hair.