This:

(Without the bag, shoes and necklace)

I sat on my bed and went on my phone for a while.
Ryan knocked on my door and I said come in.

Ryan- someone is here for you.

Aria- uh okay?

I walked upstairs with Ryan and he pointed outside.
I heard music coming from outside so I opened the door and seen Mattia standing in my yard. He had our song "someone to you" by the banners, playing from his car.
He was holding a bouquet of flowers.
There was a huge stuffed bear, chocolates and a gift bag next to him on the ground.

The bear lol:

I walked onto the grass and looked at him

Aria- what is this?

Mattia- me....asking you if you wanna be my girlfriend again. I miss you Aria. I miss your hugs, and you just being with me all day. I miss texting you goodnight and good morning....I miss holding your hand and I miss the girl that I love.

As he was saying all those things I started to tear up.

Mattia- Aria...you are amazing, beautiful, funny, weird....in a good way. Goofy and just...the best. I know I hurt you and I'm still and will forever be sorry about that. I made a mistake and I wish I could take it back. I love you Aria. And I want to know if you'll be my girlfriend again.

Aria- I-

I was about to talk but then I heard something fall on the porch. I look to see what the noise was and I see my mom and Ryan standing there watching us.
Ryan sees me and starts shaking his head up and down.
I look back over at Mattia.

Aria- yes....I'll be your girlfriend again

Mattia had the biggest smile on his face when I said that. I missed that smile so much.
I walked closer to Mattia and we hugged. We hugged for a while. It felt so nice to be in his arms again.

Mattia- I'm so happy you said yes.
He whispered in my ear

Aria- me too....I missed you

Mattia- so did I

I looked Mattia in the eyes and we kissed.....

Aria- so....should we tell the group tomorrow?

Mattia- yeah. If you want

Aria- we should

Mattia- alright....I have to go home, I'll see you tomorrow?

Aria- yeah of course

Mattia- okay, bye
He kissed me again

Aria- bye

He handed me the flowers and got in his car and drove home. I turned to the house and seen my mom and Ryan smiling.

Aria- Ryan, come help me please

Ryan came down and grabbed the bear and the chocolates and I grabbed the gift bag. We walked inside and i put the flowers and the gift bag down on the counter.

Mom- open the bag! I wanna see

Aria- okay okay fine.

I opened the bag and seen a little box in it. I took the box out and opened it. Inside was a ring with flowers on it. It had writing inside and it said "I pick you"
I smiled and seen a note. I read the note and it said

" hey beautiful.
I bought this ring the day before our anniversary, I was gonna give it to you on the day of our anniversary but I didn't. I love you Aria....I hope you know that.....you're an amazing girl. I'm glad to call you my girlfriend.
I love you"

I put smiled and put the ring back in the bag.

Aria- I'm gonna go to bed, I have a test tomorrow

Mom- have a good sleep Aria! See you in the morning

I grabbed everything and went downstairs.
I put the giant teddy bear in the corner of my room and sat on my bed. I texted Mattia and thanked him for the ring.

The ring lolll:

I put the ring on and went to sleep