Chapter 10: Two birds one stone

Its been 4 days since the group studying, and today is a peaceful day where i can study alone..

Takashi,yuu and kyousuke are studying after the day since we experience the Club's so called 'Traditional' group studying!

Well yeah its really peaceful studying alone, by the way..

Honestly its not that bad to study here at the all boys school, the teachers are nice and good at teaching though.

Its already evening and my shoulder started to hurt, i got up and decided to take a night stroll outside..

I wear a hoodie and step outside then lock the door, "Where are you going y/n?" aunt appears behind me!

"Goodness auntie! You scared me!"

"Hm! Are you going to see your boyfriend hah?" she teased.

"Well i wish he exist, i'm just gonna take a fresh air..how about you aunt?" i ask.

"I'm just passing by, actually i'm gonna go to bed but i forgot to check on you.."

"I'll be back soon don't worry, just taling a little stroll around." i smiled.

"Okay, uwaa! I have to take beauty rest, good evening and goodnight y/n!" she stretches and goes back through her office.

I shook my head and walk away, i crossed my arms once i saw the orange skies and some peaking stars..

If only time would stop, i would stare up there always..

I take a deep breath and slowly walk and look around, hmm..how's barujo doing right now?

Is he contented there already? That dummy, i wish i spank his head for that whole lie!

Sheesh but i find myself missing him, i felt him like she's really a reverse-trap!

Oh i forgot about Kyousuke, how is he? I want to hang out with him sometimes but i guess we're both busy.

I saw beautiful flowers from the garden and looked at it, i don't know what flower this is but it has so many pink petals..

Staring at these wholesome flowers makes me like a pretty artist or whatever it is, but i don't know, i just imagine some cameras flashing to me HAHAHAHA!

That's hilarious!

I chuckled and saw yui from afar, speaking of a devil..

Why is he still here anyway?

I approach him behind "Hey!" "Ah!" he flinched and i laugh, he looks irritated.

"What's up with this bitch.." he mumbles, i punched his arm irritately..

"Can you stop calling me bitch?! I have a name!" i said, then looks at him angrily.

"Yeah yeah, what are you doing here y/n?" he ask, and he looks up to the sky.

"Looking dreammy up there huh?" i smiled.

"You wanna go up there?" he jokingly ask and i chuckle..

"Shut up, i just love staring at the sky especially to the stars...it feels so calm." i said.

"Yeah, star gazing is kinda my favorite to do when im alone.." he said, well i feel like i bothered him.

"Oh, do you mind if i join you?" i awkwardly ask then he chuckled "No, free to join me." he answerd.

"What are you doing here by the way?" i ask.

"Just wanna relax, you?"

"Taking a stroll, my shoulders ache so i decided to take a break from studying." i said.

"Wow, i can't believe you can study on your own." he said.

"I don't know, i just can." i shrugged.

"Well i take extra classes and test to catch up, its kinda tiring but worth for my grades." he said, i am suprised what a hard working student.

"I see, you're not that bad...i mean, i thought you're just a guy who loves to do those erotic things with boys." i laugh.

"Why'd you choose itsuki by the way?" he ask, ohh random..

"Well, i don't know...i just kissed him, i mean he looks nice and kinda normal he's handsome—yes...but i really don't know." i chuckled.

"Oh, i thought you were cold and bitch at the first place..but damn you were so nice and cute." he smiled.

"Oh, don't you think 'cute' is too much?" i ask then he laugh, i shyly look away..

"Haa..its getting cold, lets separate ways and get inside.." he said, look at the angel who got outside of a devil..

"Sure, see you tommorow? Maybe we should take a breaktime together?" i ask.

"...yeah, sure..goodnight y/n" he said and waved at me, then i waved back..

We separated ways, and as he said i get inside my room..

That is so nice of him, i mean he's changing when he's not with the club members..

Is that a small talk? Or is it the time being fast? The sky is completely dark and twinkly by stars..

I have to sleep soon, but i need to eat my dinner!

Yuu's POV

Is that y/n walking from afar? What is she doing out here?

I then followed her, and she stopped to the garden and smiling to the flowers..

I take my camera and zoom it, there i found the most prettiest smile..

She smiles just perfect as those flowers shes facing, i have to take this moment so that i could remember you..

*snap

There i captured it, i captured you..

Yui's POV

That bitch, i'm distracted..i just wanted to fap, but she showed up then blabbing about the sky!

But there's a part of it that she changes my mood, she changed it soothingly..

She spoiled me about how she loves to stare up to the stars, i lied that i like staring to the sky, but maybe I'll just learn it with her..

Talking with her alone, isn't making me any dirty, i mean i wanna embrace her and absorb her warm..

I wanna feel how good is it to cuddle with someone, someone who's just like her..

uwahhh i'm sorry if i updated so slow, i'm getting cold and a raspy troat, i hope i get well soon and spoil you with my chapters!

Don't forget to vote and follow adios!