Prolouge

Prolouge
The Heaven's And Hell

In both Heaven and Hell, the souls reform into their usual skin, meaning they are not green spirits, but in their usual material skin.

Heaven is a beautiful place for souls that have lived a good life and deserved. They were marvelous. The way, a free soul got to the heavens, was that they would travel a mile across the clouds and get to a golden gate. The golden gate would open for the souls, showing a magnificent river with all types of nature surrounding it on each side. At the river, a boat made out of wood awaited for the soul's. The soul's would step in and calmly float down the river, seeing many nature and creatures down the watery path. The river is a crystal blue colour, sparkling from the reflection of the sun that shone brightly and peacefully. The soul's would then enter a cave, a grayish blue with rocks pointing out the floor, roof and walls. As the soul's continued to flow down the river for an hour, before the boat coming to a stop. The soul's would hop out the boat and exit the cave and walk into a beautiful place. Surounded by their loved ones, clouds, nature and a fixed world. This was an amazing after life after coming from a world of destruction and war. The Heaven's are a very wonderful place, but still loniging for a younger ruler. A King and a Queen to rule their magical land. But that will all soon come true.

Now Hell, is not a place for the good, it is a place for the evil and sinners, where they spend their afterlife in pain and punishment. This land was always filled with the sounds of crying, pain, agony, fire and demons. Hell was not exciting. It was ruled over by the most devilish creature ever, Satan. But this is a world of stitchpunk, so the demons, angels, Satan and God were all Stitchpunk. What used to be a palace in Hell, was now a crumbled up, broken down building, with many more of those. Though, there was a castle that stood dark, tall and steady that Satan lived in with most of his servants. All of Hell was a fallen kingdom. How do we get to Hell? Similar to Heaven actually, but, after your death, you'd wake up in a dead forest and have to travel a bit to get to a boiling hot ground, the gate wasn't gold, more like a black metal, instead of beautiful river, it's an ocean of blood. Instead of the pretty nature, it's a dead forest with evil energy. And of course, the fallen kingdom.

Legend has it, that Satan will take another soul, and make them King of Hell, a much younger and powerful soul. Satan will promise everything to the young soul and get them on his side and try and break through and take down all of Heaven. But, Heaven can be save, for God will choose his replacement with a soul that will be the same age as the Devil's new champion. Gods chosen can save the Devil's chosen and bring them to Heaven and both afterlife worlds will be saved.

5 and 19

5 and 19 had just witnessed the birth of their granddaughters, falling deeply in love and so proud of 15 for being able to make it through. They were walking around in the emptiness to have alone time. The day was long and hard and the couple also wanted 15 to get plenty of rest before they'd bug her for anything.

Throughout the rest of the day, 19 could feel a present's watching them, but after all they've been through, she thought she must have been over exaggerating, but 5 could feel the same thing. 19's tail lifted up and wrapped around one of 5's legs to keep him close to her. 5 gave 19 a small smile as the two continued to walk, 19 returning it. After a bit more of walking, the feeling of being watched increased, and it started to freak the two out a lot. 19 sighed and turned around to go home, before being grabbed and pulled away by someone. Before 5 could act, someone else grabbed him and dragged the two away. 19 hissed and thrashed around 5 trying to get out the strangers grip. "LET us GO!!" He yelled with anger, before the punk punched him across the face hard, "Shut up!" The stranger yelled.

"5!!" 19 shrieked worriedly, as the punks continued to drag the two away back to their home. These punks were wearing masks and a clock each that covered most their body, so it was difficult to see whom had taken them. One of the punks pinned 5 to a pole that was sticking out the ground, whilst the other held 19. 5 wasn't doing so good, the hit he took was hard, his vision was blurry and he felt like he would pass out. The punk that had 5 pinned, grabbed some metal and wires.