Chapter 1: Saving Tony

Chapter 1: Nessa's POV*

It was a cold Autumn night in Manhattan, one year after Loki's invasion on Earth. 'What kind of an idiot would try to take over earth knowing that his brother, Thor and earths little supper hero team were here, and to think though they really didn't detect my presence? These mortals must really be dumb.' I thought as I walked down the street.

In the distance voices could be heard, three men as well as two security guards yelling. "DO YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!?" Shouts one of the men. "BRING IT ON!" Shouts another."That's it! I want both of u out of my bar right now." Orders the third man which I just noticed was wearing a suit. "FINE. Your bar wasn't that good anyway." Shouts the first and walks away stumbling every second step. The second man is kicked out whilst the man in the suit and the security guards watch the first man walk away then go back into the bar. The first man stumbled his way onto the road without checking for cars. Even I know you have to do that. He then stopped halfway and stared at his feet not even paying any attention to the truck coming his way. 'Well it's not my responsibility to save him it's not my fault he's stupid and drunk.' I thought.'Wait a second. What's that on his chest?'

I looked closer to see that his chest had a glowing blue V in a circle under his shirt. Oh no I know what that is, he's part of that little super hero gang. The truck was coming closer and I looked and saw that the man is texting whilst driving. 'Ugh! Why must humans be so stupid!' i wondered. The truck is about to hit the Avenger and because I Knew that the earth needs every one in there little supper hero team I decide to use my ability to move air to send a huge gush of air straight to the front of the truck, stopping It in it's tracks.

The man looked up to see a truck stopped right in front of him. His eyes widenned with shock. I smiled at the man's reaction. The look on his face is priceless. He finally comes back to reality and looks around his eyes meet mine and I can tell by the way he's looking at me that, even though he's drunk, he knows I stopped that truck. 'Oh shit I hope he doesn't suspect that I'm not normal.' I silently prayed.

"Who are you?" He asked removing himself from in front of the parked truck and walking towards me. I'm not a person who backs away like a coward so I stand my ground even though I know it could risk me giving away my true identity. "That is none of your concern, so leave." I said with confidence hoping to make him realise that I will hurt him if he does one wrong thing. "Umm.. Well I think that it is my concern seeing how you just stopped a 2 ton truck when it was traveling at full speed." He stated moving a bit closer to me. Ok now he's getting to close.

"So.." he starts, before grabbing my arm and and holding me firmly so that he could keep me where he wants me. "..I suggest you tell me now before I call a curtain group of people who would love to torture the information out of you." He said. Is he threatening me? Oh no way I am a god and I will not be threatened by some weak mortal with a light in his chest. "Get of me, and like I said it is none of your business so I suggest you let go before I make you let go." I said. "Go for it" he taunts thinking that he can take me down easy, it wasn't his wides decision to judge .

I kicked him in the stomach which made him loosen his grip on my arm. I took the opportunity as a chance to escape so I ran away from him. Even though I knew that he wouldn't be able to catch up to me because he is only human, I ran as fast as my legs could take me.

I thought that I'd out run him and that he'd given up because when I looked back no one was there, so slowed down my pace to a steady jog then to a holt. I looked around and saw that the street was completely deserted. "Ha too easy." I thought aloud, but I spoke to soon because five seconds out of the blue a human shaped heap of metal came flying at me.

I tried to run away from it but it had already swooped down and captured my in it's metal arms. "I told you I'd call a curtain group of people they're now waiting for you back at S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters." 'no not him again. But were did he say someone was waiting for me? Oh that's right S.H.E.I.L.D. Wait S.H.I.E.L.D! If my brother sees me he's going to know I am Asgardian and demand answers about how I came to Midgard.' I thought, this was not good.

As an attempt to escape I head butt the man. He is disorientated for a second so I take that opportunity to use my air control power to fly. The man cocked his head in confusion and awe at the fact that the mystery girl who he's trying to get information out of can fly. 'Well if he didn't know I'm not normal before he certainly knows now.' I thought He starts flying after me and it becomes a game of cat and dog. His metal suit is quite powerful but not powerful enough to out fly me.

Just as I thought that I'll be able to escape he started shooting bullets at me. BULLETS. I tried to dodge them but one of them hit my right shoulder. "Ow!" I yelped in pain as my right shoulder bled. I was momentarily distracted which he took as his chance to attack me. He came up from behind and held me in his metal arms.

He then took out a clear needle with a blue liquid sloshing around in it out of one of his suit compartments. He then put the needle to my neck, stuck it in me and pushed down on the top of the needle making the blue liquid run through my body. In a matter of seconds I felt weak and fell limp into his arms. "Now when you wake up people are going to demand answers and I suggest, unless you want to be classified as a threat that you answer those questions, truthfully." He warned me. "Now lets get you to headquarters." He added as he flew off, the last thing I saw are tall buildings passing me by until I fell into unconsciousness.

'Oh I hope that Thor isn't there.'

***************************

Author's note

So guys that is the first chapter of my first fanfic 'The Secret Life of Nessa Odindaughter' an interesting fact about her name is that it is an actual Norse name it means headland, promontory which I must admit I have no idea what it's suppose to mean but I likes the name and thought it suited her personality so yeah that's her name.

I apologise for any spelling/ grammar mistakes my stories are not edited so sorry about that. But I hope you guys liked my story I don't know when I will be posting the next chapter but I will try to post it as soon as possible and lucky for you guys it's the school holidays after three more days next week (I live in Australia) so I'll be posting more often.

Anyway hoped you liked it and keep reading fan, vote, comment please comment cause I want suggestions or how I can improve the book I would really appreciate it if you would give out some constructive criticism.

Bye guys!-K

Now partially edited. Because my friend read it to me because she was new to wattpad and I hadn't realised that I mixed three writing styles into it.