Chapter 10: Let's make a deal

Chapter 10: Loki's POV*

After freeing Nessa from the room I had gone back to my room to rest. I hadn't slept at all last night I was too worried for Nessa. I couldn't believe she went missing, especially not when I was her escort. I hasn't kept a proper eye on her and she had vanished I felt terrible. It was all my fault.

I had arrived at me room and made my way over to me bed to have a hopefully peaceful full.

**DREAM SEQUENCE**

"Loki..." Called a low voice almost teasingly. "Who are you? What do you want with the prince of Asgard!?" I demanded.

"Prince? But wouldn't you rather be king..." The voice echoed. "Of course I would want to be king who wouldn't?" I stated in a dah tone.

"Yes but not everyone can be king..." the voice had paused for a moment it's heavy breathing could be heard. "But I can make you king." I paused for a moment thinking. "I'm listening," I responded.

I could practically here him grin, but before he could get too happy I had to ask questions. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Me?" it began, before emerging out of the trees to where I could see it. "You can call me Stigr." he grinned. "Well Stigr, how would you be able to make me king?" I questioned, I was quite curious as to what he'd have to say.

"Well my dear Prince it is simple really, you do a small favour for me and I will make you King," he said simple, smiling to himself. I Thought about it for a bit, I was intrigued by his offer but I knew better than to take it straight away. "And what is this favour that I shall have to do?"

His smile grew even bigger if that was possible. "You'll just have to lead someone to the forest from there I will collect them and well.... finish them off," I immediately knew what he was implying. He was going to kill someone but who? And why would he need my help with this.

"Why do you need my help? You seem to be fully capable of doing this job on your own," I stated, he hadn't hesitated when replying. "That is what I first thought but I've realised that this job is proving to be more difficult than I first thought,"

"Who is it?" I asked, but he gave me a blank look. "Who is this person that you want me to lead into the forest?" he smiled at that, a sinister, evil, dark smile. "Ah, well that information my dear prince will only be told when the time is right,"

"Well that time better be now, for I will not agree to this unless I know who it is," I stated crossing my arms against my chest. Authority was present on my voice, but I knew that I really had no authority over this man. "Well that is a true shame because then you will lose your last opportunity to become king," he started walking off.

I stood there for a moment thinking; If this truly is my last chance I can't let it go. "Wait," I called after him he stopped moving but didn't turn to look at me. I sighed before talking, "I will lead them into the woods," I agreed, I felt weird and I didn't like it I felt... vulnerable, like he could have taken advantage of me right now. He turned around to face me "Excellent, but you do know that as soon as me make the deal there is no going back no matter what happens you must deliver them to me do you understand?" he said while walking towards me, his tone strong and commanding, "I understand," I replied almost immediately.

"Good then do we have a deal?" he said sticking his hand out for me to shake. I looked down at his hand then up at him, hesitating for a moment before shaking, "We have a deal,"

"Good, then I bid you farewell for now my prince," he said bowing slightly before standing up sharply and walking away. As his figure left the forest started to spin bits an pieces flying off before I fell into a black abyss and my sight was gone.